Forums

Help › Forums

Extremely Mad!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 6 2017 5:12 PM (22 replies)
  • muthrower
    14 Posts
    Fri, Mar 31 2017 10:52 PM

I lost a 198 day streak due to using a club pass during a turf war and the opposition quit mid round! I was afriad of the streak not counting, so I bought a club pass and played another 9 by myself, just to keep my streak going. Tonight, I log in to play, and it says I have lost my streak and am starting from day 1!! I have never asked for anything on this game but,  I believe I have worked hard enough to keep that streak and put in enough time to this game,  that whatever glitch WGT has going on, they need to fix it and give me back my streak!!!

• WGTSpaZ
    15 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 8:53 AM

Hey muthrower,

I have gone ahead and reinstated your streak for you. However, next time just send us a quick email and we can help you out regarding your lost streak more quickly.

Cheers,

WGTSpaz

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 10:17 AM

muthrower:
    I lost a 198 day streak due to using a club pass during a turf war and the opposition quit mid round!

That quitting wasn't the reason, as your first shot should have continued the streak.

muthrower:
    I was afriad of the streak not counting, so I bought a club pass and played another 9 by myself, just to keep my streak going.

Didn't you look it up (before and after) just to make sure that it was vivid? Your bad IMHO, but luckily they saved your soul ;)

BTW: The CDP streak is independent of the use of a pass, so you might have saved the credits.

DON'T BUY CC PASSES, NEVER!!

Someone might want to do us a favour and confirm if or if not "turf war" (shudders about that undue militarism) counts towards the CDP!

• muthrower
    14 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 2:04 PM

Thank you for the reinstatement of the streak. I apologize for the rant, I was just very frustrated at the time. Thank you for your help.

• muthrower
    14 Posts
    Sat, Apr 1 2017 2:09 PM

I only play from a mobile device and do not have a way to check if it counted my round or not. The only time I get to see my streak, is when I open the app for the first time during that calendar day, as well as after I finish my first round for that day. After that, I have no way to go and look at my streak unless it pops up. If there is a way to look up my streak from a mobile device, other than the only two times WGT shows it to me, I appreciate the help of showing me how to find it so this doesn't happen again.

• DownTheMIddle08
    356 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2017 9:35 PM

Very cool, well played WGTSpaz. It's great to see valid errors being rectified. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 5:42 AM

WGTSpaZ:
    I have gone ahead and reinstated your streak for you.

I don't think this will be well received by browser based players who lost CDP through no fault of their own.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 7:36 AM

Heh, bad move announcing to everybody you can even change it, SpaZ. Unless, of course, you needed something to do every day. This should keep you busy forever.  LOL

• peoch
    1,127 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 8:11 AM

PaulTon:

WGTSpaZ:
    I have gone ahead and reinstated your streak for you.

I don't think this will be well received by browser based players who lost CDP through no fault of their own.

Y are rigth Paul, i lost 400+ CDP 1 year ago. I like to have them back as well. ;-)

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2017 9:09 AM

YankeeJim:

Heh, bad move announcing to everybody you can even change it, SpaZ. Unless, of course, you needed something to do every day. This should keep you busy forever.  LOL

I agree. What is to stop everybody & their brother from saying that they lost X amount of days whenever just trying to get more XP's?

RSS