Forums

Help › Forums

LET'S BE (COMPLETELY) HONEST 2...OR PROBABLY NOT...

Tue, Jul 4 2023 5:02 AM (233 replies)
  • gonfission
    2,233 Posts
    Tue, Mar 21 2017 7:46 PM

EPIC

LMFAOROF

Thank you Mrs. Cleaver

• craigswan
    31,032 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 12:47 AM

• craigswan
    31,032 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 1:03 AM

The last time I teed it up, I was wearing Nike Golf Shoes, FootJoy socks, Addias golf pants, an Under Armour shirt, a Cutter-Buck windshirt, Maui Jim Sunglasses and a Titliest hat. And let’s not forget that I was also sporting a Top-Flite golf glove and a Tag Heuer watch, before I hit my Callaway HX golf ball with my Cobra driver.

I heard somewhere that a golfer can commit a “fashion-fopa” if they wear more than two golf apparel logos at any given time. What is your official ruling?

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 1:11 AM

The fashion police came a knocking on my door, In my defence I said I like to be prepared for all eventualities, Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

• craigswan
    31,032 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 1:14 AM

Henry kawa a police officer retired and spent every single day playing golf, which greatly irritated his wife who was not a golfer. Every day, he’d come home at 5 o’clock after playing a round at his club.

This went on for months. One day after his customary round, he came home at 8 o’clock since he had stayed to play poker at the club. His wife let him have it as soon as he came in the door, screaming at him, saying that retirement was for the both of them, and that she was not going to put up with it anymore.

Angered, he took out his 4-iron out of his bag, and hit her over the head with it. Rage set in, and he kept hitting her until she was dead.

Remorseful, he called a former colleague and told him to come over as he had just killed his wife. The detective, who he used to play golf with when he was on the force, asked him what happened. The detective very carefully wrote in his notebook everything that was said.

.Henry  told him of his wife’s complaining, and how he finally snapped. He told the detective how he finally went over the edge and killed her, as he couldn’t take it anymore.

“What club did you use?” the detective asked.

“A 4-iron,” .henry said.

“And how many times did you hit her?” asked the detective.

“Oh, I don’t know,” .henry said. “Let’s see, 3, 4, 5, maybe 6 times?”

“I’ll give you a 5,” the detective said.

• craigswan
    31,032 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 1:19 AM

Another sport where only one ball is necessary .

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 1:29 AM

A man & his friend are playing golf one morning & just as the man Is In the process of chipping on to the green a funeral procession passes near them. The man pull's out of the shot & takes off his hat, bow's down, closes his eye's & says a prayer.

His friend says "Wow, that Is one of the most touching things I've ever seen" to which the man replies "Well, we were married for 40 years"

• gonfission
    2,233 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 8:24 AM

• craigswan
    31,032 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 8:40 AM

The Left-Handed Whopper:
    Burger King published a full page advertisement in USA Today announcing the introduction of a new item to their menu: a "Left-Handed Whopper" specially designed for the 32 million left-handed Americans and Canadians .

According to the advertisement, the new whopper included the same ingredients as the original Whopper (lettuce, tomato, hamburger patty, etc.). However, the left-handed whopper had "all condiments rotated 180 degrees, thereby redistributing the weight of the sandwich so that the bulk of the condiments will skew to the left, thereby reducing the amount of lettuce and other toppings from spilling out the right side of the burger."

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Mar 22 2017 4:19 PM

gonfission:

I'll give it the old lyceum try.

opyeuclid:
    My name is OPY and I am Reformed , But I sure would like to tell a few here a thing or two .

Can you please explain this to me? I just joined the Mega society, and am at a loss here.

That's not supposed to happen.

It goes back to a time long ago when WGT was a different place . It was a joke for some of the few players that had Fun in the forums .  It was a good time to be part of WGT then .  Cave paintings of Fatterson , Beans are ready , Lizzy , Mr Q and the fun on the short bus , Lets toss in the " angrymiffy game "  Thank you Andyson for that one !

I also remember a time when Winn25 was in need and the community got together and held a tourney for balls .

So as you walk down the cart path and get to the fork of 3 ways , look for the tree next to the rock , You might find a easter egg or even a Squatch , 

OPY 

5,7,10rt

RSS