Forums

Help › Forums

Important News Regarding Customer Service

Sat, Feb 25 2017 2:23 PM (25 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 10:39 AM

garylewisgr:

CS has always done a great job for me !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Now, if only I could get them to turn down the deviation machine!! LOL

PS---For those of you that missed it---LOL

I'm proud to announce the deviation machine broke on it's way to the new office.

:-P

_CHAMPION

• Berto057
    219 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 11:18 AM

WGTChampion:

garylewisgr:

CS has always done a great job for me !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Now, if only I could get them to turn down the deviation machine!! LOL

PS---For those of you that missed it---LOL

I'm proud to announce the deviation machine broke on it's way to the new office. :-P

_CHAMPION

Woo Hoo!

Seriously though, +1 on Gary's post: WGT CS has always been prompt and helpful for me.

and Champion, Good Luck with the move.  They're always stressful, and my experience with IT issues before/after a move would make a good Shakespearean comic tragedy...

Cheers, --Berto

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 12:07 PM

WGTChampion:

I'm proud to announce the deviation machine broke on it's way to the new office.

:-P

_CHAMPION

Oh sure, and you expect us to believe that!!!!!

Ya'll hit em long and straight, as according to Champ. they will not go off line.  Do I hear something about when Pigs Fly?

• BunkerBuzzer
    269 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 12:25 PM

WGTChampion:

see the RG wind machine survived!!  ;)

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 12:43 PM

BunkerBuzzer:

WGTChampion:

see the RG wind machine survived!!  ;)

The back up deviation machine must have kicked in. Sorry guys. 

_CHAMPION

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 2:23 PM

WGTChampion:
    Hi everyone! This weekend the WGT crew are moving offices.

Most importantly...

We know ya'll got ya favorite eateries around the old place ;) 

So is it going to be a shorter lunch by commuting there or the ol 'hit n miss'

" That place looks okay, let's try there" and afterwards " Never again !! "

;))

PS  always wondered too...who gets to choose ?

RSS