Sat, Feb 25 2017 2:23 PM (25 replies)
  • mreddy
    895 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 5:57 PM

Trump Tower ?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 6:18 PM

Or a mammoth yacht with limited or no communication. Should have had that years ago.

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 9:30 PM

With the help of Manuel Labour...

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 9:52 PM

Do they move closer to QA - to Bielefeld?

• lighthousej
    42 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 9:57 PM

I find it hard to contact WGT for help when I want it. There should be a customer service hot line that's easy to access.

In the most recent clash I tried to buy some balls when i ran out. The screen took my credits but did not put the balls in play. It also ran a banner saying something like searching. I had to quit the game and lose my CC pass. the balls were in my equipment but I couldn't use them in the clash. I had to buy another pass and start the round over. A pain in the butt for my limited playing time.

Please make access to help from WGT more availaible. 

Respectfully,

lighthousej/ nation member/ Palmetto Palm Island/Master

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2017 11:01 PM

Maybe New Ideas got to choose

• ukvermonter
    2,013 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 4:18 AM

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 5:01 AM

On a serious note i have never had an issue with poor service from CS, yes the earn credit problems i have had but thats through supercronic etc.

Only yesterday a member set an unlimited comp in error, i asked for it to be removed AM UK time and by late afternoon it was removed. That aint the first time, i dont think ive ever waited over 8 hours, so hats off, i think they do a great job.

So hopefully the funny pics posted here are for the rest of the WGT workforce.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 9:21 AM

opyeuclid:

Dear WGT .

I wish you Good luck with the move to the new place .  

OPY 

Thank you, my friend! 

_CHAMPION

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2017 9:43 AM

CS has always done a great job for me !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Now, if only I could get them to turn down the deviation machine!! LOL

PS---For those of you that missed it---LOL

RSS