Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 2/22/17 ***

Fri, Mar 10 2017 6:13 PM (107 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 11:14 AM

YankeeJim:

skankyhooker69:
    do you have any idea of how many wgt players that had made schedule changes in their work and lives to be available for the start of clash 42????

Are you friggin serious?? Work changes? Life changes??? O M with a bigass G!!! 

Seen it all now. Alert the shrinks, there's gonna be a suicide epidemic. SMH.

My hope sure is that this is the only person on WGT that made any changes what-so-ever to be ready for the start of a WGT Cash Gain - I mean WGT Clash Game ( or was I right the first time )?

EE

So Icon what is a a cctp ?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 11:16 AM

dedBuNNy:

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

Last night's update was mostly maintenance and preparing for the cttp next month. Basically, it means we updated lots of things that no one will see, but which impact the game :)

-WGTicon

No one else notice that? 

I did, they impact on the game but we don't see them, sounds like a riddle. Any chance of a translation/solution? 

dedBuNNy:
    Doooooooooooommmmm......  > <

To go alongside that one perhaps.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 11:17 AM

skankyhooker69:

when does the clash start?   

do you have any idea of how many wgt players that had made schedule changes in their work and lives to be available for the start of clash 42????  only to have it not start??

really unfair to those who invest heavily towards your company to be treated like this...

chip

If i were you i would Geoffrey it mate.

Company will do anything to stop you getting more of those golden butter putters.

Hope folk can change their shifts etc back but look on bright side if any members wives were giving birth in next couple days well then they can attend now.

Always look on the bright side of life

[altogether now]

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 11:21 AM

I don't recall any notice of a clash scheduled.  I guess this does prove what happens when you assume something.  And talk about needing to get a life.  LMAO.

• iskalaposte
    3 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 12:04 PM

MainzMan:
    if anyone in my club rearranged their life to be able to play as many rounds as possible in a clash I'd bloody well boot them out.

sour grapes anyone?

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 12:12 PM

twinponds169:
    Thought this was just very good humor on your part until I saw your CC.

Thats just funny hahaha

• Berto057
    219 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 12:14 PM

skankyhooker69:

when does the clash start?   

do you have any idea of how many wgt players that had made schedule changes in their work and lives to be available for the start of clash 42????  only to have it not start??

really unfair to those who invest heavily towards your company to be treated like this...

chip

Your plea has been heard...!  Clash started 15 minutes ago...  Better fire up your call tree. :)

Cheers, --Berto

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 12:30 PM

skankyhooker69:
    do you have any idea of how many wgt players that had made schedule changes in their work and lives to be available for the start of clash 42????

Personally I think people have been way to hard on you here.........I am pretty much the same except for work...............................but I will go out of my way to avoid playing WGT when a clash is on.

Different perspectives to the extreme, but we have choice.

As for the user name, it is simply shameful.

Clashes are one of the few times I have meter issues, connections issues so play is limited during this period.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 12:41 PM

EasyEdward:
    So Icon what is a a cctp ?

He said "cttp" and that's closest to the pin. We call it CTTH.  :-)

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 12:45 PM

YankeeJim:

skankyhooker69:

Are you friggin serious?? Work changes? Life changes??? O M with a bigass G!!! 

Seen it all now. Alert the shrinks, there's gonna be a suicide epidemic. SMH.

now THAT'S funny!!

RSS