Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 2/22/17 ***

Fri, Mar 10 2017 6:13 PM (107 replies)
  • skankyhooker69
    614 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 9:16 AM

when does the clash start?   

do you have any idea of how many wgt players that had made schedule changes in their work and lives to be available for the start of clash 42????  only to have it not start??

really unfair to those who invest heavily towards your company to be treated like this...

chip

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 10:00 AM

skankyhooker69:

when does the clash start?   

do you have any idea of how many wgt players that had made schedule changes in their work and lives to be available for the start of clash 42????  only to have it not start??

really unfair to those who invest heavily towards your company to be treated like this...

Thought this was just very good humor on your part until I saw your CC.

Apologies.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 10:09 AM

twinponds169:

Apologies.

LOL  I too thought it was just another clash bash post, until I saw your reply.  ;-)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 10:27 AM

hey guys

we are aware of the CC issue and are working on the fix.

-wgticon

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 10:29 AM

Thank you Mr. Icon !!!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 10:33 AM

twinponds169:

Apologies.

I wouldn't apologise to someone with a user name like that.

And now I see why they win all the clashes, if anyone in my club rearranged their life to be able to play as many rounds as possible in a clash I'd bloody well boot them out.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 10:35 AM

WGTicon:

hey guys

we are aware of the CC issue and are working on the fix.

-wgticon

Well also fix the issue with the Gimme when playing stroke play practice rounds . The Gimme causes the game to lock and have to x out the box in order to use the mulligan or play the putt . Sent a message through C/S and letting you know as well .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 10:41 AM

skankyhooker69:
    do you have any idea of how many wgt players that had made schedule changes in their work and lives to be available for the start of clash 42????

Are you friggin serious?? Work changes? Life changes??? O M with a bigass G!!! 

Seen it all now. Alert the shrinks, there's gonna be a suicide epidemic. SMH.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 10:53 AM

WGTicon:

Hi everyone,

Last night's update was mostly maintenance and preparing for the cttp next month. Basically, it means we updated lots of things that no one will see, but which impact the game :)

-WGTicon

No one else notice that? 

Doooooooooooommmmm......  > <

• mnshiner
    1,382 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2017 10:54 AM

YankeeJim:

skankyhooker69:
    do you have any idea of how many wgt players that had made schedule changes in their work and lives to be available for the start of clash 42????

Are you friggin serious?? Work changes? Life changes??? O M with a bigass G!!! 

Seen it all now. Alert the shrinks, there's gonna be a suicide epidemic. SMH.

Mr. Jim, out of all your numerous posts that has to be the best ever.

RSS