Forums

Help › Forums

Respect!

Mon, Jan 23 2017 7:15 AM (21 replies)
  • WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 11:53 AM

alanti:
    ....it was only some badgering from CC members and friends made me return lol...

Australian online dictionary:

Badgering:  a sexual position in which one partner is penetrated from behind by the other while supporting themselves on their hands and knees.

Aren't these forums most enlightening?

Update: Very nice shooting btw, Al. Proof positive of that old adage; "no pain no gain".

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2017 12:20 PM

WigerToods2010:

alanti:
    ....it was only some badgering from CC members and friends made me return lol...

Badgering:  a sexual position in which one partner is penetrated from behind by the other while supporting themselves on their hands and knees.

Aren't these forums most enlightening?

Wiger,

You beat me to the punch.  Urban Dictionary states...

Enlightening to say the least,

Paul

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 12:34 AM

WigerToods2010:

Somehow I thought that would be called Dingo style in Australia  :)

pmm711:

Oh my.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 1:09 AM

MainzMan:

Already taken:

When you wake up next to an ugly girl the morning after and would rather chew your arm off to escape than wake her up.
    "Dude why is your arm missing?" 
    "I had dingo sex last night"
  • petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 1:49 AM

LMAO!

As a newly unmoderated poster, I can only respond to Damian by saying:

DAYUM!

Why would anyone want to do that?????

@ James: Thought that was the coyote ugly thing?

(not posting a link!)

But been there. Lordy. Bet Andy could tell a few stories :-)

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 6:07 AM

Jimbog1964:

MainzMan:

Already taken:

When you wake up next to an ugly girl the morning after and would rather chew your arm off to escape than wake her up.
    "Dude why is your arm missing?" 
    "I had dingo sex last night"

Naw guys!

Dingo style is when ya sneak in, steal it, and head tae the hills never to be found.*

;-)

*Allegedly

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 6:34 AM

alanti:

petervcpt:
    the fact that I have diligently played a round every day for pretty much 17 months is sad.

Firstly.....I have been promoted to nutter status.....I an comfortable with that mantle.....

Nothing wrong at all playing daily......if you enjoy it.

I used to and would creep in a hole just to keep up the CDB....then one day it was not awarded for an unknown reason.......and it was liberating. Since then I play if I feel like it, if I am busy, tired or simply do not feel like playing, I don't.

I took 3 months away from the game and the surprising thing was I did not miss it.....it was only some badgering from CC members and friends made me return lol.....

I took one week away from this game and returned for the same reason. I certainly paid a price for the turn around, though. To borrow a quote, it must have been the way I "worded" my departure and subsequent return...lol

ct

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 6:42 PM

I also don't miss it.  I haven't played a round in over a year. One hole every six months or so is all I'm playing these days. That said, the game play never was what was holding my interest here.

I came here 9 1/2 years ago with a few online friends from another online golf site. They all left this place within a year of our arrival. The game was very limited and lame back then.

I'm still here for a few other friends I keep in touch with through this site and the interaction on the forums. WGT employees have made it abundantly clear to me they have no integrity or concern for their customers so I have no plans to reward them with a dime of my money or support them through the "free" credits avenue anymore.

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 8:24 PM

RE

SPECT

WALK

WHADAYA SAY......

(some one will get that reference)

RSS