Forums

Help › Forums

UKGE VS EAST COAST

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 31 2017 5:43 AM (35 replies)
  • Stacker1970
    916 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2017 11:09 AM

Just finished a battle with casale 13 (Joe).

Very nice man.

Neither of us played that well but there was the odd touch of class every now & again.

He took an early lead wich I clawed back & turned into a 2 up lead which I could not capitalise on.

Joe then clawed it back to AS over the last few holes & we ended up that way.

I holed a decent put for a birdie on the 19th & it was game over.

Thanks for a great game Joe.

Stacker. :)

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 1:51 PM

just finished my game with young46, rode my luck a bit but against the caliber of player he is you need all the luck you can get.

game finished 2&1 win for thewonderstuff

cheers

paul

• krlbwl
    55 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2017 2:08 PM

just played my match with divotdigga was a great game all the way through i was lucky enough to come out on top with a 3up on 16 win again it was nice to meet you divotdigga great game...

• dONpaND
    202 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2017 9:32 AM

Go ECCC...

Great game Deano,  well played ... and I apologize for my frustration during match. 

I just completed my match with deanoxx7 ... and it was a battle.  I managed to go up 3 thru 6th, but then on 8th green ( birdie putt ), my meter went to $#!+. I halved 8 but promptly lost 4 in a row ( 9 - 12 ),  even after a reset.  I managed fight to back to AS on 16th and eked out the win on 18th  with long birdie.

donpand 1up vs deanoxx7

• Doitfaster
    445 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 12:00 PM

PECP !

Doit & StormDance match completed. Doit had the wgt gods working, starting out birdie then eagle. Tim was coming back until his pc took a puke and then mucked off the tee out-of-bounds which put me up 4 I think.

Much enjoyed your company playing Tim / fun round.    Doit ^4

And a big THANKS to everyone involved setting up these matches. Cheers to You !!

• kensabre10
    2,885 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 2:17 PM

i just finished playing pantherpop and he won 4up. he's a great guy and super player. a credit to his club. i battled wgt as always seems to be the case since topgolf screwed everything up, but he deserved it! really enjoyed the game in spite. . .  good luck pantherpop!!

• pantherpop47
    42 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 2:27 PM

Completed our match with Kensabre10. Ken struggled with WGT,  lipping out 2-3 putts.

Kiawah is always a tough course, did just enough for the win.  ( 4 x 3 )  Really enjoyed our match,  seemed like a great guy and gentlemen.  would enjoy playing him anytime   : )

pantherpop47  (Tom)

• DSVet
    34 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2017 3:32 PM

Played my match against Burno70 and won 7 or 8 up. Hes a good player having an off day. Great conversating with him through out the game...wish it couldve gone on a little longer. Good man there. Thanks again for the match Burno70, and hopefully we can knock em around again.

Ronnie

• DJW2307
    13,389 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2017 4:12 AM

Can I pass on our congratulations to East Coast on getting over the line and securing enough points for the win from all at UKGE. The result is almost secondary really and have to say that the feedback in our forum has been brilliant from all matches with new friendships established (looking forward to catching up with Dan again myself soon I hope) and regardless of results, there have been some great matches and chat along the way.

There are still a few more matches to go and we have asked the guys to still crack on and get them done, but once again, thanks to everyone at East Coast for another great CC v CC event and special thanks to the 2 Captains for getting things organised and set up.

Good luck for all remaining matches

Cheers

David

• juspress
    152 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2017 10:04 PM

Finished a great game with Ezzy13450. I lost 2 and 1. Every time I would hit a good approach shot, Ezra would come inside of mine. Other than a few mistake from me , we were going shot for shot pretty much. Thanks for the great game.

Glenn

RSS