Forums

Help › Forums

survey scams

Mon, Apr 18 2011 2:32 PM (7 replies)
  • EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 6:30 AM

well ive done the daily survey 4 times now and still no credits, and no i never closed the page and i did the refresh, its a scam, and i cant belive the PGA would even think about having anything to do with this game, and if the PGA does have anything to do with wgt,  i would rethink my options , i been playing online games for almost 14 years now and have never never seen a game in Beta this long, apperantly  WGT has no real sponser's who will back them to get out of beta, and on top of everything else WGT stays silent on 99% of every post, i guess the paying customer comes in last here at WGT

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 6:58 AM

PFFFT.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 7:18 AM

I've earned thousands of credits on here through surveys. No problems whatsoever.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 7:25 AM

i surly cant figure out what i must be doing wrong then, ive done the daily survey a couple times before and had good results, nothing has changed on my end as far as comp settings blockers and so on,

• Disatches
    6 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 8:42 AM

I've earnt credit from surveys when I've done them.

The problem for me is that I've only been able to do 1.

I've filled in probably 30 odd pre-surveys but only once got through to complete a full survey so have only earnt credits once regardless of the ammount of time spent on the pre surveys.

Gets on my nerves.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2011 9:02 AM

It helps if you are young and rich, have sampled everything and visit the cinema weekly.

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 1:44 PM

did 1 survery today (daily 75) and also mint.com today (450). no credits yet. usually get them right away. maybe a glitch today i'm guessing. get them later most likely. just did a sampilicious for 150 got credited for that in 5 minutes. the other 2 nothing yet.

• dsi240670
    13 Posts
    Mon, Apr 18 2011 2:32 PM

done the daily survey 5 times now.got the credits 3 times but zilch the other twice.

can never get a survey on amporia keep asking for a zip code.don't have them in uk

RSS