Forums

Help › Forums

Disqualification from Alternate shote match this morning

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 16 2011 8:10 PM (3 replies)
  • StevenKamat
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 2:31 PM

Can someone tell Seviekaiser why he and Bluesteel13 were disqualified on the 7th hole tee.  I want to know

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 5:28 PM

what happened on the 7th hole?

did time run out (warning).....2nd time out ( 1 stroke added) 3rd time out (dq'd from game)

or 3 disconnections during a game (instant dq)

tbe

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Apr 15 2011 6:44 PM

thebigeasy707:

tbe

Tbe is right... 3 strikes and ya out... I founds this out the hard way... we were on the 9 hole AS and me partner had his 3rd timeout...DQ'd.end of game.

Actually I think the rule has to be changed considering the Probs we go through with metre and slow loads... 

I have the slow loads problem with multi play game...just too darn slow to walk to the 1st green sometimes (sorry) ...lol. Hardly have a meter Prob anymore, but in peak times the dreaded meter monster will get me back big time...lol, every know and again.

cheers

Roger

• StevenKamat
    2 Posts
    Sat, Apr 16 2011 8:10 PM

thebigeasy707:

what happened on the 7th hole?

did time run out (warning).....2nd time out ( 1 stroke added) 3rd time out (dq'd from game)

tbe

My partner, Bluesteele was on the tee and the next thing that happened, my screen

was telling me that our team was disqualified.  I want to know if it was me or did he violate some rule.

RSS