Help › Forums

Hey Longballhitter

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 28 2009 8:37 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Sicker
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 27 2009 12:10 PM

I was just playing Longballhitter in a 9 hole game and he quit on me as soon as he had a bad hole. How can we fairly penalize people who do this all the time? It is unsportsmanlike and a waste of our time when people join a game and then quit if they hit a bad shot.

• FreddieLove
    58 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 9:57 AM

Go ahead Snaike, answer it.

Freddie

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 11:24 AM

You need to do that yourself, because of BNC – Boilerplate Nonsense Challenge.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 12:07 PM

Ah yes, the "Nonsense Challenge"... it may be nonsense to some (ok, well, ONE)... but to the vast majority of the forum's population, having fewer 9 paragraph diatribes on each thread of that subject is a very welcome relief... the air is clearer, the mood is lighter, the ForumKing's post count isn't skyrocketing like August temperatures...

It's a beautiful thing.  I think it's serving it's purpose just fine, thank you.

Have a nice day.

• Sicker
    2 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 12:14 PM

Sorry, but, what the heck is everyone talking about? Did I ask a dumb question? Sounds like there is lots of history, but you guys have lost me.

• TTIIMM62
    37 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 1:21 PM

"Sicker"    Have you ever seen the movie FREDDY vs. JASON? We have are own version here in the forums called FATERSON vs. SNAIKE...  Go to search box and enter QUITTING and that will bring you up to date.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 4:09 PM

Aww... TTIIMM62.. "Freddy and Jason"?  No, that's too weak.

I prefer to think of it as ...   aliens alien vs predator aim buddy icon  vs    aliens alien vs predator aim buddy icon

• GSpinks1962
    106 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 4:36 PM

I agree the challenge seems to be working great. It has made the forums a tad boring though. I couldn't wait to rush home and read the latest posts on the subject of *******. It does show the majority isn't quite as big as some were trying to believe as there have only been a couple posts on the subject since the challenge began.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 4:41 PM

Oh, never fear, GSpinks... there are other avenues about to blow up in this regard.  Let's just hope we can keep the collateral damage away from these threads.

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Fri, Aug 28 2009 6:12 PM

Hey Snaike / Faterson,

Just stay in your boxes guys. Its been so nice not having to read all your ................................ :-)

This is not a comp about who will reach 1000 posts first, you dont get any credits for that.

Dont forget guys  "QUALITY over QUANTITY, 

Have a great day ALL, cya on the course.

Cheers

Doug

• PAGES
RSS