Forums

Help › Forums

***ANDYSON MEMORIAL MATCHPLAY BRACKET***

Sat, Dec 3 2016 8:52 PM (254 replies)
  • mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 1:28 PM

Well, just got home, but won't be able to play. My hormonally challenged 8 months pregnant lady wants me to rub her back. It'll take too long to hope for the match this evening. But I should be good to go tomorrow at 9 pm UK sharp. I'll try to setup twitch later on tonight, to see if I can get it working and if I can live with the meter.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2016 1:55 PM

WGT decided to screw around with Dave's loading time, so we're postponing this until Friday, tomorrow is unfortunately a no go for me, work got in the way and I'll get back home too late for Dave. Apologies to the Hinge winner for the wait.

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2016 2:04 PM

well we had a false start tonite, 

game was fine the start of the evening then 20mins before jure and me were to play it was taking 5 mins just to load game client, 

restarted pc few times and played a few holes, was still a bit iffy but worked ok 

then jure and me started our match, took 5 mins to load, quick refresh and all seemed fine,

played 1st hole,  was ok , started 2nd  then nothing, just spinning and taking forever to load 7secs to load reverse view, i have never had that problem in ages, so why tonite:)  

oh yea downtime, might have something to do with it:)

we are both going to try again friday nite, 

have to wait few more days guys:)

dave

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2016 2:06 PM

But if anyone's up for an alt, I can play in about 20 mins.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2016 3:49 PM

onekeano:
    have to wait few more days guys:)

Not a problem whatsoever, no pressure, whenever suits you guys.

You both want to be able to enjoy the game, so wait until WGT is behaving itself.

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2016 2:14 PM

final up and running,

sorry  no twitch

well what can i say Jure and Me had a fantastic time, in wat was a brilliant match, but more important wat a laugh we had

nip and tuck for the 1st couple of holes then J went 1 up on the 4th and 2 up after 8, i pulled 1 back with eagle on 9, a/s after 11, J had a spike with his putt lipped out, 

i went 2 up after 14, then J wook up again and clawed it back to a/s on 17, halved the last to go to xtra,

a super shot from j left him 2ft from pin on 1st xtra, and i was left with a bendy 9ftter, and had my only spike of the game and boohoo missed,

so a big Congrats to J, from me, (and best of luck in a months time hope all goes well):) but i suppose the real winner is the amount of new friends everyone made playing this in honour of Dennis, 

as i said before never had the privilege of playing with him , but from what i can see he was well respected and loved on the forums,

i would like to thank PAUL , on running a fantastic Tournament in Dennis's honour and long may it continue, i for 1 will play every year, just so i can meet more fantastic people, 

dave

• RoggRR
    589 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2016 4:31 PM

well sayed dave .. congrats to both finalists

it was pleasure to be part of this tournament ... thanks to paul and the rests

see you next time

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2016 5:00 PM

And the winner of this event was ......

Andyson 

The community got together for something special . For someone Special !

It is this part of WGT  that makes me proud to be a player of this game .

OPY 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 4:12 AM

p.s. Bery is holding the last final, final match of this whole lollapalooza...

THE HINGE AND BRACKET FINAL, FINAL

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2016 4:57 AM

Well done Jure and unlucky Dave, tight thrilling match as to be expected.

Well done Paul and his little helpers.

Well done also to the Hinge players and everyone taking part in the entire comp

RIP Dennis, he would have loved this for sure.

RSS