Forums

Help › Forums

***ANDYSON MEMORIAL MATCHPLAY BRACKET***

Sat, Dec 3 2016 8:52 PM (254 replies)
  • tygerjr
    722 Posts
    Thu, Nov 24 2016 2:57 PM

mkritzan86 and i played , some what close match , i just missed a few close putts.

again good company and gamenship, thx

mkritzan86 won 2 up

good luck in the final

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 1:17 AM

Like Tyger said, he had really bad breaks from #3 through #5 and couldn't come back from there. He was also at a disadvantage because of his gear, the G10 3w is quite a setback on #3 (long pin). He had to use the driver and trinkled 15 feet below the hole from the following flop from the rough on top of the green. L1 Callies couldn't have been much help either. a fun and friendly match though, as were all from round 1 on.

I already sent a FR to Dave, so we can schedule our match. I doubt we'll be able to play, I should be fairly swamped for this weekend.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 3:31 AM

mkrizan86:
    I already sent a FR to Dave, so we can schedule our match. I doubt we'll be able to play, I should be fairly swamped for this weekend.

Doesn't have to be this weekend but it will be played or there will be trouble!

Good luck to both of you!

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 1:26 AM

That Tunnel light coming nearer Paulo. Well done mate.

Good luck to both in final, lets make it a fitting one for Dennis.

Pity its not twitched as we could all log on for bit of banter and to raise a glass .

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 3:20 AM

Yeah, would be really cool if one of the finalists could twitch the game.

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sat, Nov 26 2016 5:56 AM

PaulTon:

+1

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 2:02 AM

PaulTon:

Yes, this would be good. And if the Hinge and Bracket winners could stream their game, even better - as that one will be a barrel of laughs! ;)

• craigswan
    31,055 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 2:42 AM

mkrizan86: is my man but good luck to you both .

Will be nice to have paulton back on the forums full time .

Good job everybody .

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 5:15 AM

PaulTon:

1st - Good Luck to both finalist in one of the finest "community run" tournaments we have had here in a looooong time.

2ndly - I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to be a part of these tournaments. TY again to Paul, bery111 and, to all the players who participated and made these tournaments a complete success.

GREAT JOB  EVERYONE

PS: If either one of the two finalist can Twitch the game or feel comfortable twitching the game please be sure to post that info so the community gets the opportunity to watch a MP event Im sure will be a GREAT one, foooooor sure.

GAME ON! 

RSS