Turfsand v Andivo & Alanti v Stevie2times

ALL 3rd ROUND MATCHES TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2016 4:51 AM

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2016 4:52 AM

I just played my match against Jacko1972, a real gentleman and fantastic player. I hung with him in the beginning but stellar play led to a 3 and 1 victory for him.

It's been a pleasure to participate in this great event for Andyson. Thanks again to Paul for making this happen.

Frank

• jacko1972
    927 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2016 5:28 AM

mystry78:

I just played my match against Jacko1972, a real gentleman and fantastic player. I hung with him in the beginning but stellar play led to a 3 and 1 victory for him.

It's been a pleasure to participate in this great event for Andyson. Thanks again to Paul for making this happen.

Frank

Firstly many thanks for ensuring we could get the game played Frank by being on so early in the morning your time and was a real honor to be able to take part in this wonderful tournament in memory of a great person. 

Well I took a 1 up lead on the 1st hole only for Frank to pull it back straight away and then it was some good play by both. I left myself a nasty 37ftr on the 5th with Frank left with a testing 7ftr.. It was a ram it home or fly past 10ft putt and with alot of luck managed to sink mine with Frank following suit. On to the 6th and I managed to get in the lead again with Frank pushing me all the way, luckily with a few good breaks I managed to open up a lead with the match finishing 3&1 to myself.

Many thanks for the game Frank and was a real pleasure and hope to have a knock again in the future.

Cheers

john

• turfsand
    1,773 Posts
    Sat, Nov 12 2016 2:21 PM

andivo wins our match 1 up. it was a pleasure to have a game with some fine players in honor of Andyson, thank you very much PaulTon

Turfsand

• Andivo
    830 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2016 2:02 AM

thaks Turfsand for nice game, you are really a consistent and correct player

a pleasure to play with you.

Ciao

Federico

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2016 12:03 PM

Hi Paul - I have not seen Steve on at all, and as our best time to play is probably weekends we have not managed to tee this one up.

Add to that I was away back home for the weekend, so please accept my apologies.

With that said, let Steve go through and I will raise my glass to Dennis. Thanks for a magnificent tournament and for taking the time and effort for putting this tribute together.

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2016 12:54 PM

hey Alan,Paul,

looks like we just missed each other again :(

the only time to get this game on is probably weekends due to work commitments,when im awake Alans asleep lol,so it has been a little problem :)

i dont want to hold this Andyson tournament up for a WGT Legend so i think its best that Paul flicks a coin as its the only fair way......

best of luck Alan.....

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2016 1:07 PM

Alan was heads, Stevie was tails. My good lady flipped the coin, it came up tails.

Stevietwotimes goes through to next round.

Stevietwotimes goes through to next round.

NOW PLAYING ROUND 4 (QUARTER FINALS)

RSS