Forums

Help › Forums

Fair play

Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:29 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • forestomnivore
    11 Posts
    Wed, Oct 12 2016 12:56 AM

How long have you been a member, Alosso? And you, Alanti; Rabbitz? By the number of posts you all have, if you aren't Google Play employees, you have your noses in way too many folks' business, and not in a good way.I would be more than happy to receive any constructive advice, but the disdainful offerings you deliver from "on high" aren't what I'm looking for!

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2016 6:20 AM

I'm not going to get my dander up over somebody who's basic knowledge is so flawed. The number of posts include those made in country club forums - as a club owner, I obviously have many such, as do the others you mention. I doubt that I have posted more than 20-30 in the main forums after 3+ years of membership.

Far from being disdainful, members have tried to alert you to problems which MAY be of your own making - but you choose to ignore them.

There are none so blind as those who cannot see!

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Oct 18 2016 7:15 AM

forestomnivore:
    How long have you been a member, Alosso?

Please, a lower case a - alosso. The date is given in public.

forestomnivore:
    I would be more than happy to receive any constructive advice
    So, why didn't you follow the friendly advice in my first post, questioning for more information? And why didn't you respond to the intense discussion of the putt I re-played for you?

In summary, you first ranted against the game, and next you ranted against me, who was trying to understand your problem. So, you obviously don't want advice but only a platform to rant.

I conclude: You are (too much of) a troll to continue "conversation".

I leave you alone.

• forestomnivore
    11 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 6:15 AM

You over think what I say way too much instead of taking what I say for what it means, word for word, and nothing more, If it's that hard for you to grasp what I'm saying, then, maybe, you're just not that smart!

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 7:15 AM

forestomnivore:
    If it's that hard for you to grasp what I'm saying, then, maybe, you're just not that smart!

On the plus side, it doesn't take him a year to construct a response! :-) 

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Fri, Nov 24 2017 8:17 AM

forestomnivore:

Does anyone else get a 60', 100', or 150' strength putter on short putts? How about not being able to get it on the green from less than 10 yds. even when 2-3 times harder than what should be necessary, and it won't let you on for another two attempts, sometimes three?

forestomnivore:

How long have you been a member, alosso? And you, Alanti; Rabbitz?  ....you have your noses in way too many folks' business. I would be more than happy to receive any constructive advice....

forestomnivore:

If it's that hard for you to grasp what I'm saying, then, maybe, you're just not that smart!

Maybe you could give this a try??

I hope this is a "constructive" enough response, lol.

Seriously though, Im just kidding.  I truly hope you find all the happiness you seek and I offer my apologies for ribbing you a bit.  I just couldn't resist, hehe.

Rach**

Disclaimer: this image is fictional and does not represent any product on offer from WGT or any of its affiliates. This is merely one admittedly pathetic girl's sad attempt at humor.

• herbtesla
    5 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 9:29 PM

BWAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAHAAA!! You gotta be a troll right? I looked on your page and the people you have played against say when you start playing badly you throw a *** fit and quit. Maybe its because you don't understand how gravity works yet. I don't really know what to say if you haven't figured out how to play this game by level 93.....

• PAGES
RSS