Help › Forums

HEY BAD MOON RISING

Sun, Oct 16 2016 12:27 PM (45 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 3:18 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    All I know is whatever is posted on your wall seems to end up in the public forum.

Talk about hyperbole . You are the King . 

Lol . You have got to be kidding me ct . Are you so desperate to discredit someone that you will resort to this ?

Lol i have copied every wall post of mine in the last 3 years . Just so happens that twice . Some idiot posted ridiculous implications or false accusation . So I called him out . Asked him to explain himself . That was you ct . You could never answer or justify . But you sure tried to turn it around and twist it with a spin to make me look like I air dirty laundry all the time . 

Wow ct . No just yours . Try it again and i'll do it again . What a punk biotch you are

What do you have to say about that ? 

I posed benign questions on your wall. You provided rambling answers in here. Nobody called anyone out, Mr Earp. There was nothing for me to defend or explain. I do wonder if you simply forget to take your lithium; or perhaps a parallel universe is the best place for certain psyches to find respite?

ct

ps: Paul, you really need to work on your flame baiting techniques. Lame.^^^

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 8:21 AM

So I read some of the posts on this thread (well glanced through). and without reference to any individual I cant help thinking there is a lot of trolling going on in these threads. Why would WGT need any moderator when the thread police are so quick to dive right in and point out peoples errors in etiquette. 

If WGT don't have a problem with a post then why must the usual suspects always feel they need to stick their noses in? (this is a rhetorical question & needs no reply)

To me it seems there is something wrong if a person has more posts than ranked rounds, if ya'll want to have a bitchin session why not wander over to facebook or some such site and leave the WGT community in peace

• garypinhunter
    1,049 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 8:57 AM

+1 No make that + 100%

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 4:14 PM

Premed:

So I read some of the posts on this thread (well glanced through). and without reference to any individual I cant help thinking there is a lot of trolling going on in these threads. Why would WGT need any moderator when the thread police are so quick to dive right in and point out peoples errors in etiquette. 

If WGT don't have a problem with a post then why must the usual suspects always feel they need to stick their noses in? (this is a rhetorical question & needs no reply)

To me it seems there is something wrong if a person has more posts than ranked rounds, if ya'll want to have a bitchin session why not wander over to facebook or some such site and leave the WGT community in peace

Agreed !..but if you ^^^, then you know wherever anyone posts anything (even a "how is your day")...PDB1 would ensure it ends up in here; along with a lengthy disclaimer about how busy he is at work?

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Mon, Oct 10 2016 4:19 PM

pdb1:

"I am not trying to flamebait anything .." 

"Lol i have copied every wall post of mine in the last 3 years . Just so happens that twice . Some idiot posted ridiculous implications or false accusation . So I called him out . Asked him to explain himself . That was you ct . You could never answer or justify. "

What a punk biotch you are...What do you have to say about that ? "

Yeah...good point ...no idea what I was thinking.^^^

RSS