Forums

Help › Forums

HEY BAD MOON RISING

Sun, Oct 16 2016 12:27 PM (45 replies)
  • fairyqueen
    84 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 4:53 AM

I thought only win or loose on the golf course, but look like someone can win or loose here to.

FQ

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 10:45 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    I posted on your wall once.

No it was several times 

ct690911:
    good luck to you and Harry

Thank you ct .

ct690911:
    sure to keep us all updated.

You know I will . 

True..I should have caveated it by saying you never respond accordingly. You prefer to cut and paste to this forum. No idea why.

I agree a wall post is not as private as a PM...but certainly more private than airing it in wgt forum. People don't even have to bother visiting your profile page.

...whatever. Note to self.

ct

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 11:35 AM

pdb1:

ct690911:
    Paul, have you ever heard of a member's profile wall? 

What purpose would a members profile wall serve in this case ?

And who would I sent it to ?

How would i get their names ?

Why would i do a bunch of research like that for another CC ?

When I could make one post here and hope it assists my friends . 

That is how I did it . 

Yeah..logic run amok...here's the idea. Someone PMs you...you PM them back. Someone posts on your wall (which I have done frequently?)...respond accordingly. 

Seems easy enough, no?

Not to question your obvious genius in sizing up a situation...but if people wanted everything aired in here, they would post everything in here.

just sayin'

ps: ...get over it?...pffft...barely a thought.

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Sun, Oct 9 2016 1:35 PM

" Being the outspoken motor mouth owner of a CC..."

The rest of your rambling is hyperbole (I gave you plenty of time to look up the word, correct?)

All I know is whatever is posted on your wall seems to end up in the public forum...which is a shame, considering you keep claiming to not have the time to fully address things...Did your boss catch you again?

Scratch that; you no sooner say you are strapped for time because of work...and 3 or 4 lengthy posts follow. So I guess your boss is a non factor; as is you actually doing the job you are paid for.

RSS