Forums

Help › Forums

Icon's Labor Day Challenge

Thu, Sep 8 2016 3:40 AM (93 replies)
  • tubbytubb
    121 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 3:36 PM

How do you change the pin on a one hole practice play?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 3:46 PM

HIOSoon:

ScottHope:

I'm sorry Icon, but I do not agree with this and I'm declaring myself out. Please remove me from the leaderboard Neil. Thank you.

well said  SH,happy i didn't put time in on the now SHORT pin!! this company and now employees r not content messing up the tourneys they have sole control over,now intefere with one run by a comm member!!

thought seen ev--thing this Co cud ballz!!  save me time tho, won't try this comp now for principle or any in future.

Well done moderator Icon.

disgraceful ethics imo Topgolf.

Paul

guys,

this is meant to be as a fun challenge, not something to create a conflict over.  my thinking was simple in this case: as it seems like mostly 301-302 ft are about max you can do without going into the rough, the second pin will add an extra challenge....  i dont know whats the max for it, but I imagine it maybe 310ft but is much harder to get to.

if you guy are so against it, then we can go back to the original rules. i dont have an issue with that. i simply tried to add a bit of challenge to the original setup.

i'll let Neil make the call if he wants to have 2nd pin or go back to the original setup.

-wgticon

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 3:47 PM

tubbytubb:

You can't.  And there lies the problem.      To access the other pin - you need to access the hole via a practice round - where you are able to modify all the settings different to those in the contest rules.

The rules were quite specific and I am not going to throw them out half way through the competition.

So here it is -- The Original Rules & Prizes stand.

I have left a message with Icon that he is welcome to provide an additional prize for anyone who wishes to have a go with unrestricted settings at the longest putt on the other pin. But the prizes must stand for the original competition with all the previously agreed originally stated rules, terms & conditions.

Sorry not to have cleared this up earlier - but I have just woken up to this.

Happy Hacking

Neil (The Hakman)

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 3:53 PM

hakman123:

tubbytubb:

You can't.  And there lies the problem.      To access the other pin - you need to access the hole via a practice round - where you are able to modify all the settings different to those in the contest rules.

The rules were quite specific and I am not going to throw them out half way through the competition.

So here it is -- The Original Rules & Prizes stand.

I have left a message with Icon that he is welcome to provide an additional prize for anyone who wishes to have a go with unrestricted settings at the longest putt on the other pin. But the prizes must stand for the original competition with all the previously agreed originally stated rules, terms & conditions.

Sorry not to have cleared this up earlier - but I have just woken up to this.

Happy Hacking

Neil (The Hakman)

close the gates the cows have got loose

• tubbytubb
    121 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 4:23 PM

Good Deal Neil, thanks for clarifying.  I am happy to hear that.

tubby

• Jmugsy1
    113 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 5:02 PM
  • WWilliams46
    91 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 8:25 PM

302.1 Ft Putt     

Nike RZN Tour Vapor L96

• tubbytubb
    121 Posts
    Sat, Sep 3 2016 9:30 PM