Help › Forums

saturation

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 8 2017 10:41 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jimshaw39
    675 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 12:39 PM

Is there a way that I can find my progress towards saturation at the legend tier? Thank you in advance. Jim

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 2:37 PM

EasyEdward has a big brain and a spreadsheet to match, try there.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 2:45 PM

You need to know how many ranked rounds you have played in a given tier before the charts will make sense. If you don't already, start tracking the number of Total Ranked Rounds Played under your scoring stats. There's no way to know your totals that go beyond what shows in the score history.

• ScottHope
    10,130 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 3:14 PM

I think Edward's method calculates the number of ranked rounds by tracking the changes in the average over a small number of subsequent rounds.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 3:21 PM

ScottHope:

I think Edward's method calculates the number of ranked rounds by tracking the changes in the average over a small number of subsequent rounds.

Yeah it does and gets more accurate with every score added, it's helped a few folk find out where their at.

• alosso
    21,042 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 6:45 AM

Calculation is feasible and quite easy. But, the simplest way is to wait and see - you will notice it

- when the average tumbles in giant steps (as old bad scores are kicked out);

- when the average drops from scores higher than the average (same reason).

Also, in most cases, this is only half of the story, as players have to push the average down to 60.000 for further promotion. This is a long grind!

Thus, the most important thing is to stay happy, to have fun in the game and to practice by playing. Then, success will come!!

• flexbomb
    380 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 9:00 AM

jimshaw39:

Is there a way that I can find my progress towards saturation at the legend tier? Thank you in advance. Jim

Easiest way...if you score higher than your average and your average still goes down. You're there.

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2016 10:28 AM

flexbomb:
    Easiest way...if you score higher than your average and your average still goes down. You're there.

Well, there you go! 

And if the average goes up, you're not there. 

• spglasser
    94 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2017 6:03 AM

does anyone know if country club games count as ranked games?

• spglasser
    94 Posts
    Wed, Mar 8 2017 8:32 AM

Do you know if country club games are considered ranked games?

• PAGES
RSS