Forums

Help › Forums

FREE SLEEVE ON FACEBOOK!

Tue, Aug 30 2016 3:09 PM (31 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 8:26 PM

Possibly to late too flea, but give me a tick to think about that.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 10:25 PM

Alan, take all the time you need...meanwhile, I'll continue to hound wgt.

• Baldace
    3,254 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2016 12:18 AM

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 8:19 AM

I messaged WGTSham about this reneging on a deal, I await a reply.

Meanwhile I checked WGTs facebook page and that post has been removed.

I expect better from WGT, it's not about the balls, it's a matter of priciple now.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 9:02 AM

Paul, I contacted customer service...they asked me what the promotion involved and where did I find it...apparently the left hand doesn't know who the right hand is jacking.

And yeah, no trace of the offer or the pics now exist on wgt's facebook page.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 10:26 AM

I was just thinking that posting 2 different hashtags meant this was a twitter offer that ended up on facebook by mistake. So I had a look on twitter and sure enough the offer was still on WGTs page.

I would hope that WGT will give us the balls as a show of good faith, it was their mistake afterall and very few people took up the offer on facebook anyway.

C'mon WGT, do the right thing here or expect to be pilloried with a series of pictures featuring Dick Turpin and the WGT logo.  ;)

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 12:21 PM

Here's the latest response from customer service to my inquiry:

Support (WGT)

Aug 30, 11:10 AM MST

Hey Mark,

Can you provide us with a link to your tweet or Facebook post?

Thank you,

WGT Members Services

I replied that I couldn't post a link to the Facebook post because all traces of the original offer and member responses have been deleted.  I then asked if anyone there could verify that the offer was made in the first place, and now await their response.

I posted a pic of my dog as a pup along with my user name and the required hashtags, but now there's no trace of the post in my own post history on facebook.

It's really turned into a comedy of errors on their part...I guess someone at wgt mistakenly posted to facebook what was meant only for twitter, then tried to pretend it was never on facebook in the first place...too funny.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 1:31 PM

Icon's on the case, fingers crossed.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 2:12 PM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reaching out. I have an update:

Somehow that post got deleted. I don't know why or have an excuse as to why or i suppose it doesn't matter why. But, we have recovered the post/list of submissions and those sleeves should be given out shortly.

Thank you all:)

-WGTicon

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2016 2:23 PM

Thanks Icon!

RSS