Forums

Help › Forums

FREE SLEEVE ON FACEBOOK!

Tue, Aug 30 2016 3:09 PM (31 replies)
  • MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 1:25 PM

mkg335:

Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree.  I do think we have a bone to pick, but I refuse to sit up and beg for the Lethals.  We need to collar a mod and find out if the offer was legit...if it wasn't, I say we unleash our wrath.

That's what I was thinking.  Aren't Lethals basically on the same level as Srixons (meaning better than WGT balls and worse than everything else)?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 1:27 PM

Yes Michael, you're right, the balls are shite. This war will be fought on principle.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 1:36 PM

mkg335:

Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree.  I do think we have a bone to pick, but I refuse to sit up and beg for the Lethals.  We need to collar a mod and find out if the offer was legit...if it wasn't, I say we unleash our wrath.

All bark and no bite.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 4:42 PM

MichaelStroke:

mkg335:

That's what I was thinking.  Aren't Lethals basically on the same level as Srixons (meaning better than WGT balls and worse than everything else)?

Had a look in the pro shop after posting the dog pic...Lethals look to be close to the L33 Cally, so would've been okay to use in cc tourneys and alt, etc.  But yeah, not top of the line by any means, so no biggie, but would've been fun to have just for a change.

Could be this offer was only good for folks who play on facebook, although nothing was mentioned about that on the wgt fb page.

• StrollinAlong
    184 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 4:59 PM

PaulTon:

Yes Michael, you're right, the balls are shite. This war will be fought on principle.

not again surely!!  ;-)

---> 40+  pages with NO result. for other Red Dirt person

fun reading though

DING "!  :-P

• StrollinAlong
    184 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 5:06 PM

MichaelStroke:

mkg335:

I was thinking that if wgt\topgolf keep yanking our chain and giving us a runaround, then this wo 'offer could drive us all barking mad ?

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 5:26 PM

Now we just wait for the noon day sun...

• StrollinAlong
    184 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 6:45 PM

after midnight works too.  ;-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 6:51 PM

This thread has now officially gone to the dogs.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 8:15 PM

Indeed...is it too late to flea the premises?

RSS