Time to say so long.

Thu, Dec 1 2016 4:40 AM (216 replies)
  • craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 8:03 AM

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Nov 28 2016 8:20 AM

Totally agree CT, this thread very quickly turned into a pissing contest.

As so often happens.  Sadly.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Nov 29 2016 9:37 AM

MainzMan:

Totally agree CT, this thread very quickly turned into a pissing contest.

As so often happens.  Sadly.

+1 and sadly so true . I went through a multiple round wrestling match after posting my comments about the original poster leaving . Im the only one who got jumped and singled out as the bad guy . Not that it mattered but it did take the thread off course a few times in the process . But you both were and are still right about the fact that most of us will not lose any sleep when unknown players leave the game .

They come into the forums to complain they bash the game but they never ask for advice or help they just rant and leave . They become the ghosts of threads past never to be heard from again .

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2016 10:51 PM

ct690911:

MM

True, but others have since decided to enlighten us with their distaste for the game and plans to exit. This may explain the thread length. There should be a category developed (like with CC ads), so people don't have to start a new thread each time they feel the need to publicly bemoan the site and threaten to leave.

ct

It's all about the game...or lack thereof...

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2016 2:35 AM

• craigswan
    31,006 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2016 3:20 AM

Toronto reach first MLS Cup final with victory over Montreal Impact.

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2016 4:40 AM

craigswan:

Toronto reach first MLS Cup final with victory over Montreal Impact.

Soccer (football) isn't hockey. This means Canucks don't much care. Our "official" national sport is lacrosse. Doubt many from my homeland even knew that.

As for the MLS cup?...I think the winning team gets treated to free pizza..lol

thx for the update, though.:)

ct

RSS