Forums

Help › Forums

Time to say so long.

Thu, Dec 1 2016 4:40 AM (216 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 9:37 AM

billdauph:

I am about to leave for a similar reason. I am fed up with the inconsistancies of the game The game is not fun when you can't sink a putt for days, then all of a sudden you can't miss. Tired of haing a wind at your back but the ball doesn't travel the full club distance then the next shot goes farther with the wind in your face. The game is profit driven,which I understand but doesn't make for a satisfying game The real game is frustrating enough yet this pos game makes me more frustrated Maybe if I spend a couple hundred on imaginary clubs the game wil be more forgiving but i'm not buying.  

Well, first of all that you have reached Tour Pro using the starter equipment is an accomplishment in an of itself.  However, expecting to be good and consistent in this game with the starter equipment is self delusion.   WGT promises you can "play for free".  It never said you could be a good player for free.

The ways to get free credits have been discussed in the forums a lot.  There are people who have top level equipment and brag that they have never bought credits.  You've been playing for about 1 1/2 years.  In that time you could have earned enough free credits to have easily bought better equipment.

So either earn some free credits or buy credits and upgrade your equipment, or continue to use the starter equipment  Or leave.  But quit whining how "unfair' the game is.

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 10:03 AM

"So either earn some free credits or buy credits and upgrade your equipment, or continue to use the starter equipment  Or leave.  But quit whining how "unfair' the game is."

Or, at least stop whining publicly. Complain to your friends...oh, wait. Never mind.

ct

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 11:14 AM

Apparently I was wrong, the community gives a very big sh!t indeed about this guy leaving.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 11:33 AM

Sorely missed..

• rtstro77
    137 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 11:36 AM

Now, Now, Bill does have a few clubs that are 

not of the starter caliber.

Now that i looked at his profile my only question is,

which came first the chicken, or the friend? 

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 12:13 PM

MainzMan:

Apparently I was wrong, the community gives a very big sh!t indeed about this guy leaving.

Phred was responding to a different guy promising threatening to quit. His response wasn't aimed at the OP.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 12:23 PM

ct690911:
    Phred was responding to a different guy promising threatening to quit. His response wasn't aimed at the OP.

No s.hit Sherlock !?! 

Missed ya vocation in life..

;)

• joemt825
    124 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 12:32 PM

If a tree falls in the forest, but no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

• BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 12:46 PM

I don't know cause I have a hearing loss.

• FluffyGreens
    422 Posts
    Sun, Nov 27 2016 12:49 PM

joemt825:

If a tree falls in the forest, but no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Yes, as silly as asking does the light go out when you close the fridge door -_-

xx

RSS