Help › Forums

Does anyone understand this?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 22 2011 11:41 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 4:06 AM

I'm still having problems with displaying Tinypic images (which I am pretty certain are ISP related and I'm waiting for a response from them), but in the meantime I decided to google search wgt.media5.com... and found this page:

http://www.indeep76.com/wgt.com/pagespeed/

There's a lot of information there and I was wondering whether it meant anything to anyone?  Is there anything useful in there that we don't already know and might help us with meter and loading problems?

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Sat, Mar 19 2011 4:43 AM

Has no one got any comments on the info, or was it just too much to read?

• BacardiAndCoke
    449 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 7:10 AM

i still use tinypic for uploads if that helps :-)

• TopFlite7
    334 Posts
    Sun, Mar 20 2011 12:30 PM

What is this about?

Thanks.

• seb30
    166 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 6:01 PM

hi mio, i use tinypic also and have no trouble....i use the direct link for layouts URL and make the size 440 seems to work ok....

scott

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 6:22 PM

My problem is with the displaying of Tinypic images, they just won't load.  I myself upload to ImageShack which I have no problems with, and no problems with displaying either.  But like I said, I'm pretty certain it is a problem with my ISP; I did some digging on the internet, and everyone who has the problem seems to be with TalkTalk (a UK ISP).  Unfortunately, TalkTalk are trying to blame everyone else except themselves.  I used to be with Tiscali and I never had a problem with them, but they got taken over by TalkTalk and since then I've been having problems.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 6:37 PM

I have a spare spinnaker that I have used as a backstop for my archery practice,it's red and still quite nice,if you dont mind a few small holes.Thing is,it turned out to be pretty useless at stopping arrows so I still had to retrieve them from the field anyway.But its yours Mio,if you want it.Cant think why you would need one to fix a tinypic app though.Still,never can account for the needs of others ey?

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 7:03 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Thing is,it turned out to be pretty useless at stopping arrows

Well it will be if you miss!

Yeah, no, I can't think what use it would be either with the TInypic problem.  I guess maybe I could take it to the TalkTalk offices and bash their technicians over the head with it - might knock some sense into them!

• Dimples2
    21 Posts
    Mon, Mar 21 2011 7:05 PM

The randomly god awful loading times are a big problem with this game.  For weeks they are fine, then they go to crawl.  I do not want to sign on ('cause it doesn't remember that ever) then go to play, and wait 10 minutes to discover, lol, that everyone else has bailed, then try again, and again.  There seems to be no fix.  So the next time(s) it happens, I'm just logging off.  Ya gotta either fix this WGT or give better support.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Mar 22 2011 2:40 AM

WTF does this have to do with the game.

Plase inform me.

PS....if it is that tiny....I do not want a visual, but wait.

Could we  really see anyways?

• PAGES
RSS