Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone else not getting their credits?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 17 2011 2:58 AM (7 replies)
  • CoastieJeff
    33 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 5:18 PM

For the last couple days, I've finally gotten into and taken two surveys, yet my credits haven't shown up? Is it just me, or is there a glitch in the system, or is it because of the unrest in the Middle East??

• tricko
    13 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2011 10:35 PM

Possibly the Japanese Tsunami - I haven't recieved mine either. How long does it take to get your credits normally?

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 2:54 AM

Credits for surveys are normally paid immediately.  I've never had a problem.  You need to contact TrialPay Support by clicking on the Support link in the top right hand corner of the Complete Credits page, find your offer, then click on Cantact Support for that offer.

And quite frankly guys, it's sick to blame that on what's happened in Japan.

• CoastieJeff
    33 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 5:20 PM

MioKontic:

Credits for surveys are normally paid immediately.  I've never had a problem.  You need to contact TrialPay Support by clicking on the Support link in the top right hand corner of the Complete Credits page, find your offer, then click on Cantact Support for that offer.

And quite frankly guys, it's sick to blame that on what's happened in Japan.

I had never had a problem before either. Not sure what's happening. And BTW, this happened before the tragedies of last Friday.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2011 6:07 PM

Recieved instant credit's last nite no problems, except for my level up meter thats stuck. It states current points 202579 next level at 199515.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2011 4:01 AM

Hi Folks, this question has nothing to do with Surveys, but is about credits. I have recently started playing RG,s, and completed a full 18 round finishing in 10th. Although the scorecard said joint 9th, i was in 10th in the table. The payout said it was 200 credits each for 5th to 10th place, but i only recieved 150. Im wondering if this is because more players finished in joint 9th place, that ran over the 10th spot in the table? I sent WGT an E-mail last thursday about it, bot no reply. Any ideas folks?

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Mar 16 2011 6:06 AM

Bump

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Thu, Mar 17 2011 2:58 AM

Still waiting for an answer if anybody knows?

RSS