Help › Forums

Southern England Links vs UK Golfers Elite

Mon, Aug 8 2016 8:24 AM (42 replies)
  • binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2016 1:35 PM

binkybaxter v stormdance

BB wins 2nd extra hole

i feel  a bit sad/lucky/elated   i dunno..

yup  4 down after 9, i finally found my mojo (under the sofa) on the back 9. the longer the game went the better i got??

ty Tim  twas a weird one,  + much enjoyed woteva the outcome.

tc   binky :)

• awmt18
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 11:57 AM

Had a cracking match with Grahwill, some top golf. Just don't think the putting gods were with him this evening.
    AWMT18 wins 4 up.

Thanks for the game mate all the best.

Matt  

• grahwill
    1,487 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 11:59 AM

lost 4&3 to Matt---AWMT18

He gave nothing away, steady player

• hobbe95
    812 Posts
    Mon, Jul 25 2016 3:12 PM

Just cant get a hold on bendervanfender.

friends last week 2 messages no activity?

Cheers Micke

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 8:27 AM

hobbe95:

Just cant get a hold on bendervanfender.

friends last week 2 messages no activity?

Cheers Micke

he's away at the moment micke, he's back on the 30th so hopefully will be able to complete the match soon

cheers 

paul

• jacko1972
    927 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 11:56 AM

Played my game against my good old buddy Deon Gec77ko and always had a enjoyable round with a good few laughs, wtf shots and putts and some very nice shooting and putting. 

What was more important was the good company as always and good having a round that is more about enjoyment of the company and round than the result.

In the end Deon came out on top with a 3&1 win

Well played Maatjie and always a pleasure

Cheers

John

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 12:14 PM

KenBTexas (TL) (USA) vs GerryNiswonger (TL) (USA)

Gerry and I had a great match we both played very well ..

I was throwing darts and Gerry was putting well. 

We both birdied the first 4 holes and I went 1 up on 5 when Gerry missed a tough putt. I gave it back on 8 and we made the turn all square.

I forgot 18 and set it to a 9 hole match so we started over again on the back 9.

We played great and Gerry birdied 10 I got one back and birdied 16 and 17 to win 2 and 1.

Thanks for a good game and great friendship Gerry. Hope to see you soon. 

• Nicozandberg
    719 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 3:34 PM

Just played my match against Oatibix (Ross), who stepped in for TheGoosebag.

Was great company. Although I won 6&4, the game was much closer... Ross was defnitely very unlucky with his putting.

Ty for the game and hope to play soon again.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Sun, Jul 31 2016 6:22 PM

Had a very enjoyable stroll round with Kubasnack (Pete). He was unlucky early with the putter, I tried to knock that tree over on the 2nd hole but to no avail. Going into the middle holes my putter went bezerk and started to hole them from everywhere. Pete then joined in but I was just able to get home in the end by 3&1. Was really prob 2&1 but for a generous CC by Pete on 17th. Had a blast mate, sorry for the white hot putter. Wish i could bottle it for my stroke rounds.

Jacko.

• wad109
    682 Posts
    Mon, Aug 1 2016 2:00 PM

wad109 stand in for luckothirish

After a storming start by barry i thought it was an early bath with him going 3 up on the first 3 i managed to claw back and it was neck and neck all the way until i sunk a 17 footer and pitched 1 in on the back 9 making the score 2 up to wad109 against barrybelfast

RSS