Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links vs UK Golfers Elite

Mon, Aug 8 2016 8:24 AM (42 replies)
  • petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 1:15 AM

divotdigga:

Hi all..this is divotdigga reporting a 4 up win over Peter VCPT..

We got off to an even start, nip and tuck through 5 then I managed to make the turn 1 up before Peter had some bad breaks and I closed it out at the 15th.

Very enjoyable company and a good sport..that is what these inter cc matched are all about.

Thanks to the organisers.

Dave

Howzit everyone

It was a real to and fro the 1st 9 holes, then my game predictably fell apart while Dave managed to pull out all the stops.

Dave's a great guy, was a fun match with lots of banter and thanks to the organisers for putting this together.

DivotDigga (UK Golfers Elite) win over petervcpt (SEL)

Cheers,

Peter

• pollyfilla
    317 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 6:35 AM

just played john (inglefield) and happy to report a 2 UP WIN FOR UKGE!!!
    great ding dong battle with a true gent and will definitely be playing him again in the future!!!! nip and tuck all the way and many birdies had!!!!
    good luck going forward john!!!! 

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 6:48 AM

pollyfilla v inglefield result   2up win for ukge

this is what tommy had to say about his match against john

"just played john (inglefield) and happy to report a 2 UP WIN FOR UKGE!!!
    great ding dong battle with a true gent and will definitely be playing him again in the future!!!! "

• Nicozandberg
    717 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 6:55 AM

From John:

"Eventful game or what...just played Pollyfilla...nip and tuck until 16 he wen 2 up...I had a meter freeze and WGT disqualified me...true gent as he is Pollyfilla offered to replay last two holes and he won 2 up...great player great company and a true gentleman...will play him again anytime..."

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 1:27 PM

a few more results to report nico

carrow1 v ian1311 win for SEL

georgebrid v poppagolf win for SEL

both had nothing but good things to say about their opponents which is what its all about!

good luck to everyone left to play

paul

• onekeano
    4,011 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 1:29 PM

just played paul this evening, 

was great catching up with an old friend, 

was close all the way, few hiccups with putting, (but we wont blame wgt for that)

both of us had it, but paul less than me:) 

in the end it was a 2n1 win for paul

great to catch up paul talk again soon bud(see not deleted yet)

dave

• Borat74
    2,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 1:30 PM

Just played my game against Onekeano and Dave had no luv with the putting  but did hole some long ones was so nice to grab a game with a friend from a while back and as i knew it would be a tight 1 ,ty Dave and keep me on the buds list m8y,Win for Borat74 2&1

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Thu, Jul 21 2016 1:32 PM

I played SPIN01 tonight, what an incredible match.  AS for most of the time, never more than 1 in it, Stu was a bit unlucky with his 2nd to the 18th and I managed to hold my nerve and sink my putt to win it at the last.

So 1-up win for UKGE

Newcastleb

• thewonderstuff
    1,436 Posts

just finished my game against penglish3, a game of two halves really with penglish3 taking the front 9 and me taking the back 9, where i managed to hold on for a 2&1 win for ukge

great company and chat through out the match against a great player and a true gent

cheers m8 it was a pleasure

paul

• ian1311
    17 Posts

Yes enjoyed it great game with Mark (Carrow1) a draw would have been fair i think but ill take it ;). Im sure we will play again thanks again.

Ian

RSS