Help › Forums

Where can I practice?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 26 2023 7:18 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • koperwas
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 7:12 AM

Where I can to practice to shoot from small distance?

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 8:47 AM

While we do not have a practice green or driving range, you can put the game into practice mode and take as many mulligans as you would like. This will still count as hits on your golf balls so I would recommend switching to the starter balls before practicing. You can enter practice mode by selecting a single player course and then before selecting "Tee Off" hit the left or right arrow next to where it says "Ranked" and change it to "Practice". In practice mode you can also change the difficulty level of the course making it as easy or as challenging as you like. 

_CHAMPION

• qickened
    4 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 9:05 AM

Okay, I'm dense, probably denser than a slab of granite.  But I just can't find "single Player" course so I can practice with mulligans.  I know it is out there  because i did it once.  Have no idea how I did it, lol.  

Could someone lay it out for me.  I feel like a true noob having to ask this.  :(

• alosso
    21,038 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:34 AM

On a PC, click "Play Now" - Strokeplay and look at the selections.

On a Mobile, I think you have to use the menu to get to course selection and continue from there.

Bethpage Back Nine (for a few holes) is said to be ideal for practice.

Beware that Mulligans cost two strokes on the custom balls, even on the green.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:42 AM

• mstbob
    3 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2023 3:05 PM

Cannot figure this lout help

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2023 9:28 AM

pdb1, you can also play the Front 9, Back 9 and Full 18 holes in Single Player Practice Mode as you can toggle the round from Ranked to Practice.

• Kittykat2017
    513 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2023 11:48 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • PAGES
RSS