Help › Forums

can i curse someone out on my profile?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 24 2016 1:23 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 6:26 AM

The OP claims a master's degree in psychology. He wants to write nasty things on a virtual profile page about a virtual person he met on a virtual website...and whom he "really, really, really, really despises"?

The strict answer to his question is that I have seen umpteen examples of this done. So, even if against the rules, certainly not well enforced. Obviously more concerning issues in play here...lol

ct

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 8:13 AM

ct690911:

The OP claims a master's degree in psychology. He wants to write nasty things on a virtual profile page about a virtual person he met on a virtual website...and whom he "really, really, really, really despises"?

The strict answer to his question is that I have seen umpteen examples of this done. So, even if against the rules, certainly not well enforced. Obviously more concerning issues in play here...lol

ct

Just quit trying to bicker with ppl here man, what's your beef with me? They had to clean up the "Security Sweeps" forum because you're attempting to tango verbally, that will not end well. You will always lose, I'm a linguistic iconoclast!

• mbcarp99
    1,078 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 10:04 AM

ct690911:

I don't understand how people can hate anyone on here...vast majority have never even met. I've endured unwarranted verbal attacks, and I've been accused of things that are patently untrue. But I don't hate these people...I feel sorry for them.

ct

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 1:23 PM

krskfr:

ct690911:

ct

Just quit trying to bicker with ppl here man, what's your beef with me? They had to clean up the "Security Sweeps" forum because you're attempting to tango verbally, that will not end well. You will always lose, I'm a linguistic iconoclast!

"can i curse someone out on my profile?"

Firstly, you have no idea why the thread was scrubbed...unlike you, I'm not arrogant enough to think my posted observations had anything to do with it.

Secondly, I'm not bickering with "people"...your "Masters in Psychology" solution to isolating someone you dislike, is to write defamatory remarks about him on your wall? This grade school mentality may result in serious damage to anyone seeking your professional counsel...it's a bit concerning.

btw, is repeating "really" four times in a row, proof of your linguistic prowess?

• PAGES
RSS