Help › Forums

can i curse someone out on my profile?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 24 2016 1:23 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • krskfr
    458 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 6:06 PM

I get along with most chaps in this game, but there is 1 person i really really really really despise. Is it against WGT rules to call them out on my profile or is that against Terms and Conditions?

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 6:26 PM

Not sure if it's against the rules, but I have seen a lot of people do it. Just be careful with the language, and be sure to spell his name correctly...lol

• vanessalenoire
    208 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 12:48 AM

WGT rule:

"Please note that calling out a specific player is against our policies"

Note: It's prohibited in the public forum and "specially" on your personal profile

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 4:49 AM

Been there , Done that .

It comes down to one thing ( You )  How do you want to be ?  Do you want to be nasty and mean and call people names ?  Its up to you ,   Let the jerks be jerks because that is what they are , You cant change that ,  Be what you want to be .   Good luck sir .

• petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 10:20 AM

CEverett12:

Been there , Done that .

It comes down to one thing ( You )  How do you want to be ?  Do you want to be nasty and mean and call people names ?  Its up to you ,   Let the jerks be jerks because that is what they are , You cant change that ,  Be what you want to be .   Good luck sir .

Best. Advice. Ever.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 11:15 AM

krskfr:

there is 1 person i really really really really despise. Is it against WGT rules to call them out on my profile or is that against Terms and Conditions?

Yes, you can only call them out in the "main forum using all caps" with fowl language in bold fonts!

If your gonna p!ss somebody off you may as well p!ss everybody off!

LOL

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 12:03 PM

vanessalenoire:

WGT rule:

"Please note that calling out a specific player is against our policies"

I know it's not allowed in the public forum, but the OP is referring to his profile page. I have seen many profile pages where the offending members are named and shamed. As well, look at some of the posts left by people on a player's wall. 

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 3:51 PM

petervcpt:

CEverett12:

Been there , Done that .

Best. Advice. Ever.

Gotta agree with these guys.

Do yourself a favor and take the high road....block said player and never think about him again. 86 the idea of soiling your profile page with hate.

MC

• largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 4:21 PM

HATE IS LIKE DRINKING POISON HOPING THE OTHER GUY GETS SICK...................or post anything you want before your kicked from the site lolololol

da HO

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 4:34 PM

largemouth51:

HATE IS LIKE DRINKING POISON HOPING THE OTHER GUY GETS SICK...................or post anything you want before your kicked from the site lolololol

da HO

I don't understand how people can hate anyone on here...vast majority have never even met. I've endured unwarranted verbal attacks, and I've been accused of things that are patently untrue. But I don't hate these people...I feel sorry for them.

ct

• PAGES
RSS