Forums

Help › Forums

Country club

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 12 2019 9:24 AM (23 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 3:01 PM

Think the answer to that question Allie is already on the thread. 

Its all in the font

;-)

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 3:30 PM

tjune2016:
    Has nothing to do with  why she was booted question was why won't they transfer the club to someone who wants it .  This is the between wgt and the owner and is none of yours or my business. 

browneyes1994:

why she was removed is none of your business and it has nothing to do with her wanting to transfer the club. As stated wgt does not care if a club sits idle,they got their money.

For me, it's hard to distinguish between the two.

Anyway, browneyes, now it's clear that you don't want ownership of the club in which you're a member and tjune is the active owner. (Why shouldn't the members be invited to this CC?)

I'd propose that you leave this CC as a sign that you're free for new goals. But then, WGT might still object for an external person to take over a CC. (And what would the members say about a foreign takeover?)

But, since it's not our business, we might as well not care for this thread. It will literally sink in oblivion.

Have a nice day.

• browneyes1994
    317 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2016 3:32 AM

As i said the owner left Wgt and the country club needs  a new owner.and wgt says no.  what is the person pays the 50 credits can they take it over?? Makes sense to me instead of letting it sit idle.  PS it is not tjunes cc.

• FoundDaBunker
    579 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 7:10 AM

Wow, this has got to be the dumbest, most confusing thread I've ever read in WGT lol, the person that brought up the thread/subject is telling everyone it's none of their business? O ... K.

- FDB

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 8:45 AM

FoundDaBunker:

Wow, this has got to be the dumbest, most confusing thread I've ever read in WGT lol, the person that brought up the thread/subject is telling everyone it's none of their business? O ... K.

- FDB

But, jumping on a thread that is almost 3 years old is the smartest thing?

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 2:49 PM

Hold the phone, I am outta popcorn. Be back shortly.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 6:15 PM

BogeyOne:

Hold the phone, I am outta popcorn. Be back shortly.

Did you also take a nap?

• BogeyOne
    1,966 Posts
    Wed, May 8 2019 7:06 PM

• FoundDaBunker
    579 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 4:57 AM

Ducati916:

FoundDaBunker:

- FDB

Whether it's 3 years, yesterday or 5 years, it's still a dumb and confusing thread.

Thanks for your idiot comment as well lol.

- FDB

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Sat, May 11 2019 9:36 AM

FoundDaBunker:

Ducati916:

FoundDaBunker:

- FDB

Whether it's 3 years, yesterday or 5 years, it's still a dumb and confusing thread.

Thanks for your idiot comment as well lol.

- FDB

I'll wait 3 years to answer....It will give me more time to come up with a response to your original and witty comment.

RSS