Forums

Help › Forums

Country club

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 12 2019 9:24 AM (23 replies)
  • browneyes1994
    317 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 12:51 PM

Why does wgt have their head up their butts?? I will tell you why, Their is a country club on here with no owner and i am trying to take it over to keep it going. the person who owns it  wants to transfer ownership to me and even e-mailed wgt. And of course wgt says we can not do that . WHY??? The owner said it was ok to transfer it. She was booted from wgt so how can she get on to transfer it?? Hard for wgt to think when their head is some where else , they are just being stupid. Something simple and they are being nasty.

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 3:24 PM

browneyes1994:

Why does wgt have their head up their butts?? I will tell you why, Their is a country club on here with no owner and i am trying to take it over to keep it going. the person who owns it  wants to transfer ownership to me and even e-mailed wgt. And of course wgt says we can not do that . WHY??? The owner said it was ok to transfer it. She was booted from wgt so how can she get on to transfer it?? Hard for wgt to think when their head is some where else , they are just being stupid. Something simple and they are being nasty.

And why was the past owner booted from WGT???  I think if you/them want to give the reason why they were booted it will shed some light on this.

- WGTdbloshoe

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 5:40 PM

WGTdbloshoe:

browneyes1994:

And why was the past owner booted from WGT???  I think if you/them want to give the reason why they were booted it will shed some light on this.

- WGTdbloshoe

Yeah shoe.. tell wgt to stop being nasty, and stupid, and to get their heads out of their butts, and ...lol

..not sure what a string bikini pic has to do with golfing, but I like it.:)

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 5:59 PM

browneyes1994:
    She was booted from wgt so how can she get on to transfer it?? Hard for wgt to think when their head is some where else , they are just being stupid. Something simple and they are being nasty.

Just out of curiosity ,I searched Tjune2016 and that person shows up in the wgt registry.

I'm under the impression that any player expelled from wgt  will not show up in the search.

Unless I am missing something Tjune2016 is still an active player.

Something is amiss in your explanation.

Generally a transfer can be done with the aid of  using the owners tools.

xXOXOo

Allie

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 6:10 PM

thesupernova:

browneyes1994:
    She was booted from wgt so how can she get on to transfer it?? Hard for wgt to think when their head is some where else , they are just being stupid. Something simple and they are being nasty.

Just out of curiosity ,I searched Tjune2016 and that person shows up in the wgt registry.

I'm under the impression that any player expelled from wgt  will not show up in the search.

Unless I am missing something Tjune2016 is still an active player.

Something is amiss in your explanation.

Generally a transfer can be done with the aid of  using the owners tools.

xXOXOo

Allie

She will probably return as TJuly2016?...(soz, couldn't resist)

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2016 11:51 PM

browneyes1994:
    Why does wgt have their head up their butts??

Where's your head positioned? Do you expect help from the company you're insulting? Mind you, you're not THE Donald!

Secondly, who are you talking about? A different CC? This is because your owner was well active today (06-16, see activity log), probably after your post which was before 1 a.m.

As a third, we, the public, can hardly comment on such things, and WGT keeps these issues in privacy. So you're barking up the wrong tree, only discrediting yourself with your foul language. A CC owner? Hopefully not!

• tjune2016
    588 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 2:56 AM

Has nothing to do with  why she was booted question was why won't they transfer the club to someone who wants it .  This is the between wgt and the owner and is none of yours or my business. 

• browneyes1994
    317 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 3:43 AM

why she was removed is none of your business and it has nothing to do with her wanting to transfer the club. As stated wgt does not care if a club sits idle,they got their money.

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2016 2:48 PM

tjune2016:

Has nothing to do with  why she was booted question was why won't they transfer the club to someone who wants it .  This is the between wgt and the owner and is none of yours or my business. 

Frankly if you wanted it to be between you and wgt then in the future don't post your grievances in the WGT Forum.

To transfer ownership ..............

On the main club page.....

On the far right  (same line as where you create tournaments)

Go to Club  tools.

Click owner tools

In bold letters 

TRANSFER OWNERSHIP OF CLUB

Select a Member:

And  its comical Tjune.

As you are listed as the owner of the club.

Someone isn't being forthright in this .

But whoever has access to  tjune2016's profile page can transfer ownership using the above method.

AND 

there is no reason the club needs to sit idle.

Even without ownership Brown can create tournaments and other administrative  actions because she is a  director.

Both of you need to do some homework on running a Country Club.

Clearly your investigative skills needs work.

Have fun 

xXOo Allie

As you can see ,being director gives you alot of responsibility.

Why you do not use them and instead let your club run idle is beyond me

PERMISSIONS

Create Tournaments:DirectorVeteranMemberRecruit
    Use Super Passes:DirectorVeteranMemberRecruit
    Update Club Messages:DirectorVeteranMemberRecruit
    Email All Members:DirectorVeteranMemberRecruit
    Invite New Members:DirectorVeteranMemberRecruit

CLOSE COUNTRY CLUB

Once you close your Country Club, it cannot be reopened. To close your Country Club, click here:
RSS