Help › Forums

THE R11 FAIRWAYWOOD

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 4 2011 12:27 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CobraSEye
    521 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 5:41 AM

It is a nice wood to use. However in game when the system chooses this wood it cant be changed for an other club. Also unlike the other clubs and drivers the distance is not shown in the screen either. So the introduction is nice but seems it wasnt tested that it works fine to. I hope that WGT chance this soon so now i have to keep this new fairway wood into my bag and use it when it is solved.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 11:42 AM

Hi,

We are aware of the issue and are working on it. More details are here.

-wgticon

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 12:01 PM

OOPS i SOLD MY i15 a little too soon----Hey Icon--love he new R11 Hybrid--but the 3wd is bugged--can I get a refund?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 12:07 PM

Lisa03:

OOPS i SOLD MY i15 a little too soon----Hey Icon--love he new R11 Hybrid--but the 3wd is bugged--can I get a refund?

It should be fixed soon, we are working on it right now.

about anything else, I cannot speak, but feel free to email members@worldgolftour.com:)

-wgticon

• ironking34
    749 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 10:42 PM

WGTicon:

Lisa03:

It should be fixed soon, we are working on it right now.

about anything else, I cannot speak, but feel free to email members@worldgolftour.com:)

-wgticon

I'm not able to punch from rough, I've had the same issue in 2 different ready go's now.

• Lisa03
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 7:33 AM

Fixed soon? Is anyone considering a recall in order to sort this out.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 8:29 AM

Lisa03:

Fixed soon? Is anyone considering a recall in order to sort this out.

We are working on it as as tas possible.

-wgticon

• BacardiAndCoke
    449 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 8:43 AM

Surely WGT have got rent everyone that has got this new club a free G10 version to use in the mean time

Jessica

• cyl6
    347 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 9:11 AM

In the interim, try this:

If you want to change clubs, simply roll the scroll bar of your mouse up and down. You can change away from the 3WD.

If you want to punch the 3wd, scroll to any other club, select the punch, then scroll back to the 3WD. You have to be careful because it fills in the yardages of whatever club you were on last. So the easiest way is to select punch driver, then scroll down once.

Best of luck until this is fixed.

C

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Thu, Mar 3 2011 10:06 AM

I just found this array of slides of Congressional. Looks like we're gonna love it. But of course, it's underlying difficulty is very deceptive; they wouldn't have US Opens there if it was as easy as your every day muni. Anyway, don't care, can't wait. Looks juicy.

http://www.caddybytes.com/virtualtours/Congressional/index.html

• PAGES
RSS