Forums

Help › Forums

This isn't a moan....

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 4 2011 6:30 AM (36 replies)
  • tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 2:08 AM

but for some reason the caddy defaults to the 3 wood instead of the R11 driver, for your information....

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 2:14 AM

tiffer67:

but for some reason the caddy defaults to the 3 wood instead of the R11 driver, for your information....

yup, already mentioned and we are working on getting fixed asap.

sorry :)

-wgticon

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 2:15 AM

No problem....just have to be careful until it's fixed, lol...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 2:31 AM

already fixed. please restart your game client...

-wgticon

• stuffix
    762 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 2:56 AM

First off, thanks for the updates, some great stuff.

Second, there's still a tiny problem with the 3-wood. When you're switching clubs, the 3-wood keeps the name of the previous club you had while the image is correctly changing.

When you hit it, it's the 3-wood, so it's no big deal, but I just wanted to point that out.

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 2:59 AM

Yep stuffix, confirmed. Just had the same thing going on. Cleared all the caches, didn't help. Restarted game client 2. No big deal, just a flaw. Club is doing fine.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 3:28 AM

I just hit the 3 wood in to Kiawah number 7, 2nd shot. Landed about a third of the way on the green and stopped!!!  Very nice club indeed....

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 3:50 AM

stuffix:

First off, thanks for the updates, some great stuff.

Second, there's still a tiny problem with the 3-wood. When you're switching clubs, the 3-wood keeps the name of the previous club you had while the image is correctly changing.

When you hit it, it's the 3-wood, so it's no big deal, but I just wanted to point that out.

hi,

are you talking about the new 3 wood? I don't have it yet and will check later today.

I assume you mean like this:

You hit driver and then when you hit 2nd shot when switching to 3w, the icon of the club still shows driver but plays as 3 wood?

-wgticon

• stuffix
    762 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 3:57 AM

WGTicon:
    hi,

are you talking about the new 3 wood? I don't have it yet and will check later today.

I assume you mean like this:

You hit driver and then when you hit 2nd shot when switching to 3w, the icon of the club still shows driver but plays as 3 wood?

-wgticon

Yes, the new one.

When playing the 2nd shot, the game propose the 3 wood with the correct image, but doesn't show any name.

If you switch the club for the 3 iron and then come back to the 3 wood, it will show the name of the 3 iron and the image of the 3 wood, because there isn't any name for it, so it keeps the one of the previous club.

• GoodyChamp
    595 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2011 4:16 AM

2 complete 'the picture' (which isn't there obviously :) ), it doesn't give any distance either.

PS Gr8 club though, prefer it far above the Ping 3W (G10 L58+), far more consistant and less deviations...untill now.lol

RSS