Forums

Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 12:53 AM

As per Doc....go cry wolf some more and remember. ..you are approx 70 :-)

Nice people don't make up sh1t.

So guess of the two of us I will wear the nice cap.

You just stand in the corner over there with a traffic cone on ya bonce.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 1:08 AM

drmoose:

Henry,

I'm sure, as a group, we have all suffered our personal losses. For instance, my wife and I were in attendance to witness the passing of both her, and my parents. Given your history of blatant exaggeration, I'm not sure what you hope to elicit in posting such details here, but, I can tell you this.

Due to the nature of the persona you promote on this site, no one will believe a single word you say. This is not likely to change, ever. We do, however, enjoy your incoherant ramblings, and, hope you continue to post them for our enjoyment.

Doc :)

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 2:49 AM

Too personal guys .

Keep it lighter .

I can feel the fight starting .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 5:17 AM

Lol, no fight here, Craig. Just call 'em as i see 'em. Ya can't have it both ways, posting grandiose exaggerations of your abilities one minute, then, trying to come off all sincere the next, it just don't wash. It does, however, alleviate the boredom of most of the forums, so, by all means, keep goin' Henry, tho I may suggest spell check on occasion.

Throwin' it out there since 1927 !

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 6:13 AM

Henry was  walking along a California beach  deep in prayer. Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

Henry said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

Henry thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand all the people on this forum  I want to know how they feel inside, what they are thinking when they give me the silent treatment, why they mock me, what they mean when.they won't be my friend,’ and how I can make .them truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sat, Feb 17 2018 11:07 PM

drmoose:

Lol, no fight here, Craig. Just call 'em as i see 'em. Ya can't have it both ways, posting grandiose exaggerations of your abilities one minute, then, trying to come off all sincere the next, it just don't wash. It does, however, alleviate the boredom of most of the forums, so, by all means, keep goin' Henry, tho I may suggest spell check on occasion.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 12:38 AM

HenryKawa:

drmoose:

LOL.  Hahaha. Yes, not fight here at all Craig.  Just pointing out the obvious.  Some people can't see the forest for the trees.  Moose especially.. HAHAHA.   I keep telling him to wake up and smell the coffee.  HAHAHA.  He laughs at that because he knows I am right.  Its all in fun.

Who's Craig?

• craigswan
    31,000 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 3:22 AM

Does that water melon head look like anybody you know .

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 12:27 PM

It's the bottom of the ninth folks, Doc's on the mound, bases loaded, Henry's at bat. There's the windup, the pitch, Henry swings "Fool", stee-rike 1. Doc sizes up his opponent and sizzles one toward the plate,  Henry swings again "Ingnorance", stee-rike 2. Folks, it's all on the line now, wait, what's this ? It can't be ! Doc has just lobbed his final pitch towards the plate underhanded, Henry gos for what should be an easy hit and.... "intollerance" steeeeee-rike 3, That's it folks, game time, drive safe and remember to shop at your local WGT  Proshop.

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Sun, Feb 18 2018 12:56 PM

Edchavez has a lot to answer for... just sayin'.

:-)

RSS