Forums

Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 11:44 AM

Before I left for Hawaii, I lost 15 pound and am now a lean trim 180 pounds of MUSCLE mass!

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 12:19 PM

fatdan:
    That was a Purple 8" plastic worm set up with double #4 hooks, bobbed along the bottom, just in case anyone is interested in the type of bait used.....very effective, seems to lure them out without fail, must strike a nerve

LMAO!

You Mr. fat, have exquisite taste in lures, I am green with envy. Now, I'm not saying that the Purple 8" plastic worm set up with the double #4 hooks isn't a great lure, because everyone knows it is.

But personally, I prefer the Quartet Brilliant Red Laser Pointer lure. Now it is a Class 3a, so it's going to be a bit pricey, but it is very effective. Watch, I'll give a demo below-

see how he goes after it...it drives him crazy.

MC

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 2:48 PM

HenryKawa:

I have it all - what else is there?

A large family.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 3:51 PM

HenryKawa:
    I have it all - what else is there?

If you have all that then I ask why are you here ? 

You have Nothing more than BS .

OPY

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 6:03 PM

Kinda partial to this one m'self fellersImage result for bait

And, once again, iffin' m'friend Andy were here, that woulda read, "Kawa Bait Company".

Doc :)

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Thu, Feb 15 2018 11:38 PM

HenryKawa:

Mr. Fat sir.  I was wondering why the name you have given yourself?  Are you very over weight?  Before I left for Hawaii, I lost 15 pound and am now a lean trim 180 pounds of MUSCLE mass!  A lady stopped me on the beach and told me I am very good looking.  And you all know how wealthy and intelligent I am, so::::  I am great shape, good looking, rich and intellegent.  I have it all - what else is there?

I called the Sheraton Waikiki and asked to speak to “Henry”.  They asked me if I had a last name.  I said, “You know, HENRY.  Everybody there has to know him...he’s from Kawa in Canada...and has it ALL”.  The desk clerk said, “Nobody here fits that description”.  

Book ‘em Danno 

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 12:29 AM

henry and friend .

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 12:30 AM

you have went too far henry .

That is an Australian salt water crocodile .

• craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Fri, Feb 16 2018 12:31 AM

have a drink to calm down .

RSS