Forums

Help › Forums

Who has the most friends on WGT?

Thu, Feb 2 2023 12:36 PM (475 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 5:41 PM

mkg335:
    Henry, I was willing to play you in order to win balls for my clubmate. Then you reneged on the offer. I bear you no ill will but have removed you from my friends list. I have neither the time nor the inclination to deal with petty pursuits.

I'm ready to play RIGHT NOW.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 5:44 PM

That's fine mkg335, I'm used to it.  I've had a lot of people come up with feeble excuses not to go through with a game, once they see my "INCREDIBLE" record. 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 5:51 PM

An insult from a fool is a compliment.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 6:45 PM

I'm glad I didn't read all 14 pages.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 7:31 PM

Before  "The Great one and Only" gets on here to blow his own horse (only makes sense to regular tabloid readers)....I did play him and I did lose on the last hole...he won fair and square. The 30 sec. clock and lack of reverse load had some bearing on the game, but a win is a win. I admit  humble defeat . Maybe the cupid stunt is the best ever..?   Who knows ?    Lmao.

• thesupernova
    7,331 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 11:08 PM

HenryKawa:

That's fine mkg335, I'm used to it.  I've had a lot of people come up with feeble excuses not to go through with a game, once they see my "INCREDIBLE" record. 

LOL

Such verbal masterbation !

Did you lose the door hanger I got ya?

Well here's another one for ya

• Duckster789
    534 Posts
    Sun, Jan 14 2018 11:50 PM

Of course the course was St Andrews. HK plays it over and over... He knows it like the back of his horse.

• jviewbank
    798 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 1:03 AM

hahahahahahahahahahah

that is great allison you have made my day 

LOL YOUR FRIEND FOR EVER JOHNNY 

TAKE CARE MY FRIEND 

XXXXOOOOXXXX

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 2:12 AM

Hey, folks.  Get real here.  Everything Henry Kawa says is true.  I have it on the very best authority.

• craigswan
    30,983 Posts
    Mon, Jan 15 2018 6:36 AM

Never has henry's flabber been so completely gasted .

Henry has went on a cabbage soup diet . I wouldn't want to play behind him .

Tip - How to find a player you can beat henry - Look for one with a new grip on his ball retriever or head covers on his irons .

I'm not saying henry's golf game went bad but if he grew tomatoes they would come up sliced .

He looks like a man trying to kill a snake in a phone booth .

He has changed his country club name to jake trout and the flounders .

When asked if he had ever had a 54 hole lead he answered - I have only been on wgt for 6 years .

We love you really henry .

RSS