Forums

Help › Forums

Selling Equipment

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 2 2016 4:45 AM (2 replies)
  • SonnyJagpal
    2 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 8:32 AM

I'm trying to sell my driver using the sell equipment option but it wont let me select anything on the inventory. 

Anyone know how to fix this????

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 10:18 AM

SonnyJagpal:

I'm trying to sell my driver using the sell equipment option but it wont let me select anything on the inventory. 

Anyone know how to fix this????

Hi SonnyJagpal,

To sell back any equipment you do not want to keep click on the EQUIPMENT tab from your Profile page on the website. From there you will see a button titled SELL EQUIPMENT. Click that button to begin the process of selecting which items to sell.

Please keep in mind that Equipment that you can sell to the Pro Shop will be listed on the page and will have a checkbox for you to click if you want to sell the item. If a club is currently in your bag the word "Equipped" will be displayed. You cannot sell back a club that is in your bag. You will need to remove the club from your bag before you will be allowed to sell the item. The total value you will receive for the equipment you have selected will be listed in the TOTAL VALUE box at the bottom of the page.

For detailed instructions, please visit the FAQ section on selling your equipment found at the link below:

http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx#sellback 

All the Best,
    WGTShamWow 

• SonnyJagpal
    2 Posts
    Mon, May 2 2016 4:45 AM

That was very helpful and it worked....thank you

RSS