Forums

Help › Forums

Gift: I'm giving away my Country Club (level 6)

Mon, May 2 2016 5:41 AM (26 replies)
  • dancingdennis
    1,341 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 7:45 AM

Vanessa I am interested, we have 3 mutual friends in this game one of which recently contacted you. Friend me and we can discuss this privately and I think you would be excited with my proposal

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 8:28 AM

An ace can be defined as; hitting the ball into the hole with one shot.

Using that definition holing out in the parlour games of ctth and blitz can loosely be described by gamers as an ace.

Golfers know better though...

• vanessalenoire
    208 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 10:01 AM

ktn77:

An owner just asked who is interested to get her CC as a gift.

A very simple question but seems some peeps prefer to read between lines :-))

Good luck Vanessa!

Exact,

This is the only reason for this thread: The Club!

Thank you

• vanessalenoire
    208 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 10:30 AM

dancingdennis:

Vanessa I am interested, we have 3 mutual friends in this game one of which recently contacted you. Friend me and we can discuss this privately and I think you would be excited with my proposal

I'm sorry Dennis,

Unfortunately you are arrived late. ycfc1992 is the new owner.

There is an issue for transfer the ownership. I've contacted the WGT to solve the problem. I'm waiting for their answer. For this reason i've not yet published that the Club was awarded.

You may talk to the new owner about your proposal

Good luck

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 3:40 PM

ktn77:

An owner just asked who is interested to get her CC as a gift.

A very simple question but seems some peeps prefer to read between lines :-))

Good luck Vanessa!

Nothing wrong with trying to learn something beyond the actual subject...I had no idea there was a difference between an Ace and a HIO...now I do, so Vanessa was successful in her quest to move the CC, and she also educated me on an issue...all good..:)

ct

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 4:08 PM

PaulTon:

An ace can be defined as; hitting the ball into the hole with one shot.

Using that definition holing out in the parlour games of ctth and blitz can loosely be described by gamers as an ace.

Golfers know better though...

Agree.  Calling a CTTH chip-in an ace is like saying you're an international traveler when you live on the US/Canada border.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 5:40 PM

not to downplay a good shot..but WGT has no record for Ace's...and I forget mine like a bad putt..

• KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 6:08 PM

Congrats G.

- T

:)

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 1:59 AM

Chris1973M:

not to downplay a good shot..but WGT has no record for Ace's...and I forget mine like a bad putt..

Awards- Master your game- hios- ctth courses.

• vanessalenoire
    208 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2016 2:42 AM

The Club was awarded.

ycfc1992 is the new owner

Thank all

PS _ Dennis i like very much your idea about a school. I've proposed to the new owner your request and he said...

... if he wants to do that that is fine i will just set up my tournaments and help if i can.

You'll work together.

Contact him

Good luck

RSS