Forums

Help › Forums

Gift: I'm giving away my Country Club (level 6)

Mon, May 2 2016 5:41 AM (26 replies)
  • vanessalenoire
    208 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2016 1:15 PM

I'm leaving my Club. Only me inside. I would be sorry destroy it, can be useful to new players or to anyone.

If anyone is interested to take it let me know.

Thank

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 12:03 AM

Seems attractive: Level 6, 125 members possible. That would spare the owner and members some hustle.

The name is a tad offside to me, but someone might like it.

Good luck! (exclude me though for obvious reasons).

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 5:32 AM

500 ACES MADE THE MINIMUM REQUIRED CLUB

Not a great name for a CC.

The OP and owner has 4 aces.

This gamer has set her own goals and is succesfull, she has lots of blitz hole outs and a fondness for red tees at Kiawah B9 which has brought an average score of 49.75. Congratulations are due.

I just couldn't handle the mind numbing tedium of playing that way, each to their own though.

• vanessalenoire
    208 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 6:16 AM

PaulTon:

500 ACES MADE THE MINIMUM REQUIRED CLUB

Not a great name for a CC.

The OP and owner has 4 aces.

This gamer has set her own goals and is succesfull, she has lots of blitz hole outs and a fondness for red tees at Kiawah B9 which has brought an average score of 49.75. Congratulations are due.

I just couldn't handle the mind numbing tedium of playing that way, each to their own though.

LoL,

Maybe you need      \@_@/

4 ace's?? Have i to explaine the difference between ACE's and HIO's? I've 4 hio's and 1,500 ace's. It is not hard to read the profile but if you need a hand ....let me know.

Have you understood the meaning about the name of my Club? And why i founded it? Don't think so.

True i play BLU tee's on Kb9 like many other players.  Is a problem for you?

May i ask you what are your targets on this site? Criticize the others....maybe?

"I just couldn't handle the mind numbing tedium of playing that way"...??!!

I agree with you. We are in this site to play golf. You joined 2010. Me 2011 one years later.

I've 39 post with this one you've 7,410 post.

You're not bored of writing so much??

I think you aren't a player but a writer

Best regards

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 4:53 PM

vanessalenoire:

No, because I don't use the same words in every post.

Thank you very much.

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 5:52 PM

I'm staying where I am.  I don't have 500 aces, but my junk is huge.

What exactly is the criteria for an ace anyway?  Tell me that it's not making a 15 yard flop on CTTH.  When I think ace, I think HIO.

• ct690911
    7,200 Posts
    Wed, Apr 27 2016 6:13 PM

MichaelStroke:

What exactly is the criteria for an ace anyway?  Tell me that it's not making a 15 yard flop on CTTH.  When I think ace, I think HIO.

My junk ain't huge, but I agree with Mike's definition of an Ace..I always thought it to be a HIO from the tees. The OP didn't explain what her definition is...1500?

ct

• ktn77
    454 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 12:04 AM

An owner just asked who is interested to get her CC as a gift.

A very simple question but seems some peeps prefer to read between lines :-))

Good luck Vanessa!

• vanessalenoire
    208 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 1:29 AM

PaulTon:

vanessalenoire:

No, because I don't use the same words in every post.

Thank you very much.

Maybe you have to understand what words to use and where.

My thread

Subject: Gift i'm giving away my country club

Have i asked your opinion about me? No!

Are you interested in taking the Club? No!

Your criticism of me it's suitable to this thread? No!

So you talked about anything, you just wasted words. I consider that your intervention it was totally unnecessary to this thread.

This is a community. I could cancel my club in two clicks. I didn't do it to help other users.

Alosso has said: The name is a tad offside to me, seems attractive: Level 6, 125 members possible. That would spare the owner and members some hustle.

Alonso has realized the reason for this thread. Alosso spoke about the subject. Alosso is an intelligent person.

But you have spoken of me criticizing. About the topic of the thread you have not said anything.

Now,  can you explain the motivation of your unnecessary intervention in this thread?

If you have criticisms about me open a new thread and let's discuss what you want

• vanessalenoire
    208 Posts
    Thu, Apr 28 2016 1:53 AM

ct690911:

MichaelStroke:

My junk ain't huge, but I agree with Mike's definition of an Ace..I always thought it to be a HIO from the tees. The OP didn't explain what her definition is...1500?

ct

http://postimg.org/image/580h15h9t/

RSS