Forums

Help › Forums

setting?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 12 2009 1:30 PM (6 replies)
  • bigone1954
    65 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 5:55 AM

can you tel me why with two computer one next to the other i hit the same shut with the same club full swing hitting the white bar with the same wind and i have two different landing one left short of the green by 15 yards and the other land right over the green by 12 yards?

another thing when i chipped with backspin close to the green with an uphill green the ball keep on rolling why?

You know i'm use to play on Tiger Woods 2008 and those shuts are precise and we have back spin on the green

I'm playing on your courses i don't like the way it react you need to adjust your set up before peoples start to quit your game it's bowring

It's seams to me that the only way to play good game it's to buy credits because we can't  get credits by playing with your clibs so it's not free golfing do you have answers to my request?

Have a nice day

bigone1954

• TW1432
    130 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 11:48 AM

Where did you learn how to type!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

lol lol lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 11:54 AM

Um... It's very likely that english is not his/her first language as we, up here in Canada, are a bilingual country and have 2 official languages, French and English as well as a host of other minority cultures and languages.  So please have some consideration.

Um ... Il est très probable que l'anglais n'est pas sa première langue que nous, ici au Canada, un pays bilingue et ont 2 langues officielles, le français et l'anglais aussi bien comme une foule d'autres langues et cultures minoritaires. Ainsi s'il vous plaît avoir un examen.  

- Translated with Google Translate

Lee

• SonofAnarchy
    130 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 12:02 PM

@TW1432

where did you learn to use punctuations?

have some freaking respect as well as consideration.

• TW1432
    130 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 2:01 PM

im very sorry.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 1:10 PM

Seriously?!!?  You ~have~ to be kidding me.  Anyone who can type the following should never call out anyone else's typing or writing style.

TW1432:
    i read play 4 free 2 and im VERY upset that u have 2 spend real money just 2 upgrade clubs. & bethpage plays really long & u need upgraded clubs to play well there

.. on to the OP.

The reason is the current state of WGT and their use of "Deviations".  Not every shot is going to go exactly where you aim it.  Whether that is good or bad is up for debate, but you will rarely see two shots from identical positions finish anywhere near each other.

I hope this helps.   Peace.

• Theorg01
    21 Posts
    Wed, Aug 12 2009 1:30 PM

But sreiously folks, does'nt this game take the wind right out of your sails? who dose'nt like to play from the red tees and still shoot even or worse? 55, c'mon.

RSS