Sweet x2!

• joshcore
    27 Posts
    Tue, Apr 5 2016 12:40 AM

borntobesting:

alosso:

Sorry to disagree:

Always Wedges first!

True but he can buy other things because I have the wedges covered. Just waiting for him to reach level 39 so I can gift him the 3 level 38 and 39 ATV's.(edit) he hit level 38 today and rented the 56 degree ATV so I went ahead and gifted that to him. I wish he would have waited and saved him the cost of the rental unless it was a free level up rental.

Was a free rental. Don't worry I will be contacting you as soon as I reach 39 :)

Never look a gift horse in the mouth, thanks for your generosity BORNTOBESTING!

• Arrod99
    338 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2016 6:53 PM

I have played for 18 months and remember making the same post as you are now. I spent way too many credits on clubs at lower levels. I think that you can economize some and still have decent equipment to play and enjoy the game.

My suggestions:

Putter TM Spider L19 only 400 credits (good till you are a TM or Legend)

Cally Xhot2 3 wood L33 1295cr (use as a driver and 3W)

TM  L15 irons 1295 (much better than starters and will take you to L59 for the pings)

Buy the TM R1 L48 if you have the money otherwise wait till at least L73 for the Cally Xhot rated at 280 (I used the R1 till I bought the L79 SLDR)

Upgrade irons to Pings at L59 (must have) use them till L90 when the Rsi set becomes available.

This plan or something like it will keep you in decent clubs without overspending.

Have fun.

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Sun, Apr 17 2016 10:40 PM

Arrod99:
    My suggestions:
    Excuse me: No wedges?

You'd keep those weak Starter wedges until when?

Arrod99:
    Putter TM Spider L19 only 400 credits (good till you are a TM or Legend)
    I disagree: The Starter putter will be good until you arrive at a better putter of 500 cr or more.

Have fun!

• MatokeBrain
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 12:29 PM

So to make this clear. I'm on L29 and thinking about putting some money for driver that gives me more distance, and then use extra credits on balls. Would you recommend to just wait for the better ones. Now I have 2h rental on some callaway that avg 252yds?

Help me. I live in Africa, and I'm getting more and more stupid every day.

Also how can someone have 5k credits? Do you win them from somewhere. I can play but if I try to access some tournaments, it always times out. Normal challenges are no problem.

• PAGES
RSS