Forums

Help › Forums

QUITTERS

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 21 2011 4:10 PM (0 replies)
  • BUZZINBUCK
    6 Posts
    Mon, Feb 21 2011 4:10 PM

I need to express the need for point docking on these QUITTERS.  It is hard enough to gets points to advance in levels, then to play 7 out of 9  holes to only be not rewarded because some jerk off that doesn't score well leaves on his or her turn which stops the whole round and  no points for those who are playing  game is over it has happened to me 4 times today.  I'm simply sick of these game busters that can't and will not except they are no good. To save averages by quitting. I play, take what i do in game weather good or bad , to become a virtual golfer. I pay alot for my equipment to advance in the game but not getting points because these immature people just QUIT and move on. WGT plz penalize these players and reward us for finnishing our games no matter the out come. Restore the faith that virtual golfers can have fun and compete, with out these clowns to ruin others experiences. I don't think I want to buy any more equipment, clubs, balls or the like to support WGT. I like this site, luv to meet all the good people,  but I am loseing the flare for it due to Quitters makeing my time wasted and not receiveing my points.    WGT plz respond soon alot of us are waitng!!!!!!!!                             Buzzinbuck

RSS