Help › Forums

Monaco 2X coin room

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 6 2016 8:52 AM (3 replies)
  • orangehole
    24 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 8:44 AM

Hello,

I recently just updated my android app and I now see that there is a 2X your coin room.  There is no options and no choices besides a minimum of $1000 coins.  Does anyone know how this works or has done it?

I am guessing that whichever player has the least amount of coins will double their value or the person with more coins will win all of the losers coins.

Just curious before I end up risking all of my coins on accident. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Mar 23 2016 8:56 AM

You are correct. When you enter the Monaco room the player with the least amount of coins enters all of their coins and the other player matches that total. 

Unfortunately at this time there is no way to know how much exactly you are playing for when matching with another player in Monaco and we will be adding this feature soon. 

_CHAMPION

• Paul3210
    36 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 12:41 AM

Monaco room payout rules 

Just played a game , can't get my head round the payout 😟 I won 

Total coins start of game rounded , 958000. 

Total coins after game.....................1697801.

Increase of ......................................739801,+

Surely I should have doubled my coins , it showed at the end of the round + 2645501 as a winning amount for the round , I have no idea what this amount represents as I certainly did not win this amount, confused searched forums no help ..

Many thanks 

Paul3210 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, May 6 2016 8:52 AM

Hey Paul3210, That's really strange. The Monaco room will play for potentially double your coins. Meaning that if you have the least amount of total coins between you and the player you connect with then you play for your total amount. If your opponent has less coins entering a Monaco game then you play for their total number of coins. But if it says you won 2.6 million that's substantially more than double your coins. 

I'm letting our QA team know about this so they can look into it further. 

_CHAMPION

RSS