Forums

Help › Forums

Thu, Jan 12 2012 11:16 AM (53 replies)
  • suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 6:41 AM

I don`t care what you ppl call me , i don`t no you & don`t give a dam very simple call me what you like.

I don`t care for paranoia players as WGT stated. I am a pro poker player money is no issue I will give anyone on this game $50,000 dollars to prove that I am a cheat. GL with that if i am coming across rude well going around & calling ppl cheats with out single bit of prove what do you expect. People who do no me no me as a nice guy. 

Oh by the way I contacted WGT/adim to ask them to check my details check my account & check my computer softwear also contacted WGTicon.

WGT reply.

There is definitely a kind of paranoia some people exhibit when it comes to "Cheaters"

and I'm very sorry that you are being unfairly accused but over time as you have been around and achieved higher tiers, you will very likely experience fewer accusations.

Thank you WGT Support

members@worldgolftour.com

• djralston
    120 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 8:15 AM

suncity28:
    I am a pro poker player money is no issue I will give anyone on this game $50,000 dollars to prove that I am a cheat.

Ok, just give me 50k and I wont say anything ...

• Longwedge
    885 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 9:37 AM

SunCity,

A word of advice.  Just play some ranked rounds as a Master...not Blitz or MP or Alt Shot.  I know you don't want to mess up your pretty little average, but if you ever plan on advancing in the game you need to continue to be challenged.  You have the best clubs available and you are playing from so close in, that you should shoot a 29 or better on every round.  And card every game, good or bad. 

I'm not going to call you a cheat just yet, but I personally don't believe you are as good as your average says you are.  You played a bunch of non ranked rounds, got your level up, bought big boy clubs, and have been playing ranked rounds since then from the girlly tees...that's the cheats MO.

Man up, and come hop in the Master tier Ready Go's and let's see where you finish.  How do you really rank against the other Masters?  I welcome the competition.  Besides, a club worth being in, will want you to have a lot more than $10 in career earnings...that's chump change for them. 

Notice, I don't belong to a club yet, and I have 450 ranked rounds, 23 Tournament Top 10 Finishes, over $75 in career earnings, and have been here a little over 9 months.  Why am I not in a club? Because to be in one of the top 5 clubs here...it's still not nearly good enough.  Not to mention I'm still just a Master.  Pay your dues...then the quality clubs will talk to you.  And for crying out loud...don't be such a braggart, if you are good enough other people will brag for you.

Good Luck and Good Golfing,

-Long

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 9:48 AM

Sorry Deviations are not accepting applications at this time. F. Gazz

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 9:59 AM

suncity28:
    I am a pro poker player

...in online poker - the biggest scam in online gaming there is!  So, which one(s) of the many suncity's are you on Pokerstars? Obviously suncity28 is one of them.

Where did you manage to recruit all those legends over the last 3 days?

• stuffix
    762 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 10:27 AM

MioKontic:

Where did you manage to recruit all those legends over the last 3 days?

He probably just sent an invite to all the legends that were not in a CC and posted on the profile's page of others. He sure have communications skills, we can't take him off that...

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 10:46 AM

Is he a little brash? Certainly, is he misguided on how to become really good at this game? 100% To align yourself with the best in this game at this point is absurd. The best here with the equipment you have would shoot 24-28 just about every round, even though they have not played from those tees since week 1 on here. Until your hitting from the master tees (at least) just keep your head down and try to learn something. Btw the learning curve goes way up. Did you get to be a poker "pro" by playing against little old ladies down at the bingo hall? Thought not. I suspect the OP was trying to get a rise out of the community with all this bluster. Well played sir. JB

• DaneFenton
    162 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 3:06 PM

Longwedge:

SunCity,

A word of advice.  Just play some ranked rounds as a Master...not Blitz or MP or Alt Shot.  I know you don't want to mess up your pretty little average, but if you ever plan on advancing in the game you need to continue to be challenged.  You have the best clubs available and you are playing from so close in, that you should shoot a 29 or better on every round.  And card every game, good or bad. 

I'm not going to call you a cheat just yet, but I personally don't believe you are as good as your average says you are.  You played a bunch of non ranked rounds, got your level up, bought big boy clubs, and have been playing ranked rounds since then from the girlly tees...that's the cheats MO.

Man up, and come hop in the Master tier Ready Go's and let's see where you finish.  How do you really rank against the other Masters?  I welcome the competition.  Besides, a club worth being in, will want you to have a lot more than $10 in career earnings...that's chump change for them. 

Notice, I don't belong to a club yet, and I have 450 ranked rounds, 23 Tournament Top 10 Finishes, over $75 in career earnings, and have been here a little over 9 months.  Why am I not in a club? Because to be in one of the top 5 clubs here...it's still not nearly good enough.  Not to mention I'm still just a Master.  Pay your dues...then the quality clubs will talk to you.  And for crying out loud...don't be such a braggart, if you are good enough other people will brag for you.

Good Luck and Good Golfing,

-Long

Well said. oh and he does play the Master ready to go's. He just withdraws from them every single time.

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 3:28 PM

I don`t really no what all the fuss is about , I had been playing of the tour pro tees with all the big weapons & now of the master tee`s. what about 15 - 20 yards back. Yeah only been here a month but played other golf games for 10 years before coming on here.. Early days see what happens in 2 months or 3.

I have been cleared as 100% legitimately playing this game , I did not haft to go prove that myself BUT DID??? , I & happy to report members who call me otherwise but that is what happens when you don`t have proof to back up your claims.

Not looking for CC anymore.

Thanks for the couple of members on this topic who had something nice to say (happy to play a round with you) 

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 4:44 PM

maybe it's time to move on and concentrate with our own games. :)

after all it is only a game.

as for not completing all rounds...well in the real game to get/keep your handicap you only need to hand in 3 scorecards during the season, so i don't see the problem is there.

tbe

RSS