Forums

Help › Forums

Thu, Jan 12 2012 11:16 AM (53 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 1:39 AM

thebigeasy707:

57 round bpb and you only joined in january rofl that's too funny.....others would call it b-u-l-l-s-h-i-t

the post above me gets straight to the point.

i'm thinking OJ Simpson's lawyer would have a squeaky bum time defending you.

tbe

or more likely a-u-t-o-c-l-i-c-k

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 3:12 AM

Happy to play on any computer..

all computers are the same so it makes no real difference what computer i use...

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 9:16 AM

suncity28:

Very funny. One word for all wont last 5 mins in any game against me. 

play a ranked round off the master tees. let's see your real avg.

tbe

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 9:40 AM

Lisa03:

claremoreblue:

the Deviations might come for you.    I can assure you that won't happen.

You can forget about Electra, too.

Can I add my name and club to the list?

I don't have a club actually,but even so you are not welcome in it,and if you don't even rate a virtual club on a virtual golf site,well then thats virtually all I have to say on the matter which doesn't verge on the virtually impossible. I think thats what I mean anyway.

Furthermore,I can't decide what to have for dinner tonight.I think after due consideration,that that is more important than all your virtual scores added together.Unless it was Toad in the hole...

Lizzie xx

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 9:49 AM

suncity28:

Very funny. One word for all wont last 5 mins in any game against me. 

Are you totally serious?

It really means that much to you,that you choose to share your obvious inadequecies with the whole site in this manner?

May I ask then,do you also feel the need to drive a large red sports car with go-faster stripes?

And at the same time,would I need to point out WHY you might do that?

Its not even a full moon but I still saw you coming.(quite possibly A]  A first,and B] The lack of having recently done so,being the reason for the above...).

Lizzie

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 1:33 PM

I bet this guy has a BIG bad camera with a really, I mean really BIG lens.  LMAO!!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 1:50 PM

each to their own i suppose.

tbe

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 9:24 PM

Aren't there open tournaments where all players play off championship tees with tournament greens?

Let's see how mouthybollox does in one of those.

• DaneFenton
    162 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 3:47 PM

I just noticed that whenever I look at the results to a ready to go torni he is below me because once again he has withdrawn from it. no wonder he has a 58 average he doesn't finish anything.

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2011 5:59 AM

Has anyone looked at this guys CC - all legends bar himself and one other, and all joined within the last 3 days.  Would real legends really want to associate with this guy???

RSS