Forums

Help › Forums

Ampario Long Survey Complaint

Wed, Feb 23 2011 6:36 PM (21 replies)
  • MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 3:54 PM

Ask some of the Americans how they manage to do them.  Sicko (or however it's spelled) apparently does tons of them.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 8:32 AM

The easiest 850 ever....Mog (music) the whole thing took 3 minutes and cancelling took 30 seconds.....credit card needed.

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 9:39 AM

MioKontic:

Ask some of the Americans how they manage to do them.  Sicko (or however it's spelled) apparently does tons of them.

I started doing free credits on 11/13/10. as of 2/19/11 i recieved 5,659 credits free from surveys never had a problem they were all instant. But to day i see ampario is not letting me get past were they want your e-mail it just locks up. Will try surveys later to see what happens. PS the WGT ball snatcher got me again.  Hate that ball grabber.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 1:42 PM

MioKontic:

I have been playing since June of last year and have yet to "qualify" for a survey. I don't do ones where you have to "buy" and "cancel" using a credit card or have to purchase anything. Probably why I don't "qualify".  If you have the money buy the credits its easier.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 2:05 PM

griffygriff:

The easiest 850 ever....Mog (music) the whole thing took 3 minutes and cancelling took 30 seconds.....credit card needed.

Yes the Mog one is great. I even got a few good songs free before I cancelled.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 2:11 PM

TracyMax:

MioKontic:

I have been playing since June of last year and have yet to "qualify" for a survey. I don't do ones where you have to "buy" and "cancel" using a credit card or have to purchase anything. Probably why I don't "qualify".  If you have the money buy the credits its easier.

The free trial ones that do require a credit card work fine you get your credits very quickly and as long as you cancel before the free trial is over you have to pay nothing. I have made close to 5000 credits like that. 

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Sat, Feb 19 2011 2:14 PM

Ya found a few hard to find Boy George songs on there to..".what".?..."what"?

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 8:29 AM

As of 2/20/11 ampario is working just did survey about dog food 20 minutes 450 instant credits. going back to see what else is happening.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 8:45 AM

griffygriff:

Ya found a few hard to find Boy George songs on there to..".what".?..."what"?

Is this an anagram or a word search?

• banebdjed
    43 Posts
    Wed, Feb 23 2011 3:59 PM

Also, this survey asks four your 5digit zip code and gives you no options of what to do if you are not a resident of the USA

RSS