Forums

Help › Forums

Ampario Long Survey Complaint

Wed, Feb 23 2011 6:36 PM (21 replies)
  • EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 8:43 AM

WGT,

Yesterday, I completed a survey with the University of Michigan from the subject survey site. The survey took about 25 to 30 minutes to receive 450 credits instantly. I did, in fact, complete the survey, and the site showed that 100% of the survey was completed. There was no addition to my credits after the survey, and this morning there is still no credit of 450.

I just thought you should know about this so that some kind of complaint could be forwarded to the company. Isn't there some kind of contractual obligation that surveys must be credited when they are 100% completed?

Thanks, EPDuffer

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 8:51 AM

Have you clicked on your ACCOUNT button? which is just above the big PLAY NOW button? See if it mentions your survey.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 8:51 AM

These offers are completed through trial pay.....

go to get credits > complete offers > Support(right had side of page) > find the offer you completed and click contact support.   Follow the next steps and trial pay can assist you.

Cheers,

b0gey

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2011 9:04 AM

EPDuffer:
    Yesterday, I completed a survey with the University of Michigan from the subject survey site.

Do you mean you didn't do it from WGT but from the Ampario site directly?  If so, it's unlikely you'll get any credits.

Every survey I've ever done I have been credited immediately.

Are there any UK people out there who have managed to complete an Ampario survey in the last couple of weeks?  I have only seen one and completed that one, no others have been available.  I wonder if clearing cache/cookies would get me going again?  Getting worried I'll run out of credits for balls before I get another survey!

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 7:07 AM

MioKontic:

Are there any UK people out there who have managed to complete an Ampario survey in the last couple of weeks?  I have only seen one and completed that one, no others have been available.  I wonder if clearing cache/cookies would get me going again?  Getting worried I'll run out of credits for balls before I get another survey!

Hi Mio

I complete around 2 or 3 ampario surveys a week. Some are 450cr and some 150cr. I usually find if the 450 one not working i do the 150 one and that works and vice versa.

Thats what pays for my callaways..lol

Cheers Dazza

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 9:54 AM

Players with credit cards should try Mog (music) its a free trial for 14 days...that you can cancel, with no charges to you. They offer 800/850 free wgt credits instantly. If you like the site its only $4.99 a month there after. I just did it and the free credits had arrived in my credit box before i could get back to my home page. I'll also be cancelling next week....or will i.

• MioKontic
    4,599 Posts
    Wed, Feb 16 2011 10:28 AM

DAZZA501:

Hi Mio

I complete around 2 or 3 ampario surveys a week. Some are 450cr and some 150cr. I usually find if the 450 one not working i do the 150 one and that works and vice versa.

Thats what pays for my callaways..lol

Cheers Dazza

Dazza

You've been able to get surveys over the last couple of weeks?  I've had nothing.  I can only think they've built up a profile of some sort.

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 10:40 AM

Mio

Yeah thats right. I've done about 4 over the last couple of weeks. Doesn't always let me to start with but after a few tries it lets me in.

Dazza

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 3:31 PM

Altho i've just gone to do survey now and the ampario one's have been removed for some reason

Dazza

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Feb 17 2011 3:49 PM

EPDuffer:
    Yesterday, I completed a survey

Congrats!! I have yet to be deemed ELIGIBLE to complete any of the surveys. Just a gimick to get yo to buy the clubs, etc. Just my opinion

RSS