125 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2016 2:18 PM

Let's hope we can get a proper game in when this sorts out

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2016 9:05 PM

WGTicon:

hey guys

thanks for letting us know. we are aware of these issues, especially in MP and on loading and are actively investigating for possible issues.

it's our #1 priority right now.

-wgticon

If this is the pace of repair of your #1 priority issue then I have to ask do you get your paychecks on time or are they a year late as well and would that be reasonable?

So I ask those who have these problems to not buy creds or balls until results are seen!

As I will not for as long as possible even if it means using the free rock ball!

I have had friends and club members slow or stop playing altogether so what kind of customer relations failure is occurring and how will this affect profits, growth and longevity? 

I have put considerable work into my club over the years and that has made you money also and members are dropping off due to these issues.

SmileyDa GhostSmiley 

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2016 11:24 PM

Just some of the reasons of many I have posted this and many complaints in WGT's forum.

Friend Wrote,

Anyway it's just not this episode, but the 18month on going battle to even be able to play alt shot with 4 for 9 holes without getting fkd over and disconnected thats starting to wear on me heavily. 

WGT was once the BEST site for online golf, now i'm not so sure they still have the *** , but the servers just cant handle the load or the programing or the what ever they need to accept the fact that we pay to play and need to be serviced./ I will still play here, but dam I can do much better things with my time than waste 4 hours waiting to get booted and ripped off. 

I'm in the process of composing an "open letter " to the staff of wgt , citing my issues and the issues of many others in the forums. When its done i will post it in our cc forums and also in the main forms at WGT. AT that point I will take a break from playing at WGT , as a stand in protest against thier lack of concern for thier customers, and hopefully everyone who reads the letter will follow suit and not give them revenue for a week and maybe we will see some changes occur. Its the only way I see change happening here, and by god if i have to become the voice of wgt players to get it done I will lmao. just keep the guys who love the site with guns out of my church please lmao . ok bro take care and I will see you again soon on the links.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friend  Posted,

Why try

For the last few days or more who know after almost all game played it locks up,close page and start again..Checked CC POINTS today for the hell of it (meter sucks anyway) and guess what have not changed in at least 4 days or more not sure but do know that i checked friday and they were at 124755..no change since Friday and i have played alot this game is in sad shape lately.sorry just  fn pissed..

So people SmileyDa GhostSmiley   say memory leak is one issue with WGT not keeping up hardware systems for customer traffic

I have had discussions one on top of and after another!!!

For along time now we have mostly all been dealing with some bad game bugs crashing / blue screen / freezing / xp issues, and if no one speaks or acts then they don't care enough and don't let me hear you complain then if you do nothing!

No pay  for cruddy slow service or do you buy food you can't eat?

Don't buy creds or balls for a weeks time or longer or just stfu ty.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 12:33 AM

The game is too big for some puters to handle now.

I hardly have any probs during a multi-player game. Others might disconnect, but always get back to complete the game.

Problems might occur when you hit the 'Concede hole' or 'Gimme'  and sometimes the Concede putt.

Also if you look at somebodies profile whilst playing a game on the game screen,  then probs might occur.

So we decided to not click those things and most of the time there is no problems.

-Roger

• dryspot
    692 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 8:56 AM

I just played in a multiplayer with 2 other guys and we got booted 4 times. thats why i rather play by myself most times wgt or something has the worse connection i have ever seen very sad indeed.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 9:01 AM

WGT has some serious bug issues and they are not being addressed promptly we deserve better service for the cost of gear and balls on this site!

It is a great game and many great people on WGT lets hope they can fix the crashes / disconnects / freezing at end of multi player round bug / xp accumulation bug / and any others I have not mentioned. 

WGT Update your system hardware to handle the traffic better and lower or eliminate memory loss.

Its not players computers in many cases this is a server based game and takes very little processing power and ram to run it. 

I am tired of seeing new money making products introduced and no money put into improvement of play quality!

I and many others will spend much less until improvements are made!

SmileyDa GhostSmiley 

• Shephard
    32 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 10:46 AM

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

I have been here since 2009. I have spent the money for a high end gaming PC. I know how to keep my PC clean and running smooth. I pay for a high speed internet connection. The problem is not on my end. I have certainly spent enough money with WGT through the years.

The problem is not just being booted all the time from the WGT game. Even, just as bad, the jitter on the meter is intolerable. I assure you my PC has been rock solid with the meter and everything else, until now.

It seems that this problem started when WGT and the new company merged, or got together, or whatever they did. This does not look well.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 12:10 PM

Yes Shephard,

Its not us this game can be played on a low power cheap computer just fine, hell my phone has enough memory and processing to run the pc version lol.

But it started way b4 the sellout , I was just hoping the new ownership meant that the powers that be could see to the issues more rapidly but no the issue is spending money to upgrade hardware or the contract of those who lease the hardware usage to wgt.

• FranksDreamTeam
    38 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 2:09 PM

WGT need to fix this problem. I will not buy anymore passes and balls until this is fixed. I maybe wrong but seems like when use pass there been more problems then when not using them. It sucks trying to get multi game going wth great cc members, been really hard to get players to play esp when use passes.

I been playing for few yrs now spent way too much$$ here for this wgt problem, they want to blame our computers I would understand if was same ppl but that has not been the case. I do wish in multi player they change it to be up to players involved in game to wait for opponent to make it. NOT THE 3 STRIKE RULE 

im sure this will make it to death ears like other peeps posts

• greybeard123
    18 Posts
    Wed, Feb 24 2016 4:19 PM

i have the same problems as all the others with wgt, would like to see this problem resolved. can't even play a multi player gm anymore. wgt was once a good gm.

RSS