Forums

Help › Forums

Multi-player games becoming impossibe to play

Thu, Mar 24 2016 2:35 PM (63 replies)
  • Pootick
    1,185 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 11:38 AM

This post is directed to WGT.....multi-player games are becoming almost impossible to finish. Are you working on this and giving speed to the fix a top priority?

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 12:04 PM

Pootick:

This post is directed to WGT.....multi-player games are becoming almost impossible to finish. Are you working on this and giving speed to the fix a top priority?

I admit I don't play as many multi-player games as a lot of people but  I have only had one game in the last 15 or 20 that didn't finish. That 1 game was  because on the last hole my pard and I  were up 1 and when the other team saw they were going to lose one of the said I'm done and dc'ed.

1 in 15 or 20 and it was a deliberate disconnect. Who knows how many of the multi-player games that don't finish are deliberate disconnects by someone who just can't stand losing. But WGT get blamed for most of them.

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 12:10 PM

Happening to me last 3 days which includes Alt,Stroke and Blitz,aways on the last shot regardles which player the game freezes on the last putt

• JulieLynn
    22 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 12:47 PM

I'm sure there are deliberate disconnects, but you dream if you think some of us aren't fed up with those we KNOW aren't.  I've had so many in the past few months when I'm playing a friend and we BOTH know wgt is at fault.  On top of that, you run another commercial while waiting to be reconnected.  It seems like you go from one problem to another, and we live with that new problem for months.

It's lucky for you that WGT is the only golf game available.  Many of my friends have quit, and if I didn't just play for the fun and friends here, I would as well.

• BogeyMan310
    865 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 12:52 PM

Yes this is happening and the last 5 stroke games have froze on the last hole, yesterday in a three some  not a one of us were able to finish, we all had 3 disconnects, then booted.  I have never had a disconnect issue until the last 2 weeks.  Issue #2 is my avatars is making me play left handed and when this happens I have been losing my reverse view for putting.  Come on WGT, just a small suggestion, please no more New pro shop items, no new courses, no more messing with clashes, coins, etc untill you clean up the bugs that are present now, prove to me you are capable of putting out a clean product.

Chip

• 19015graham
    544 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 2:05 PM

If i can endorse the views of the above player. It is so frustrating and costly when we get disconnected so many times during an evenings golf sessions. What is rapidly becoming a regular occurrence, without exaggerating, now 5 or 6 times a night...is robbing many a player of the enjoyment of this game. It costs us time, and money in lost passes, lost balls, lost ranking points and scores....even hole in ones and eagles earned, and is generally making so many players utterly frustrated and exasperated. Come on WGT........play the game.....sort out these "UNEXPECTED ERRORS"...which have now become "EXPECTED ERRORS ".......

What was probably a game without equal is fast becoming a game of frozen screens, blue screens, unexpected errors, and aw snaps.........i am for one of hundreds if not thousands of others becoming disillusioned and disconsolate.........   

Please WGT.......listen to the voices that support this game.....do something

• virtualreality
    122 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 3:32 PM

borntobesting:
    1 in 15 or 20 and it was a deliberate disconnect. Who knows how many of the multi-player games that don't finish are deliberate disconnects by someone who just can't stand losing. But WGT get blamed for most of them.

Only deliberate thing here is you posing as a multi player expert.Your last recorded alt game was 2 months ago so u recalling last 15 or 20 multi games is just too much.Quit fooling people man.

By the look of your profile,your favorite past time here is posting on the forums rather than actually playing the game.

Guess its cheaper to hire trolls like you misguiding people than to actually hire some qualified programmers  here.

WGT multiplayer is f ucked up,any regular alt shot player can attest to that.

• MIBCTGOLF
    165 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 3:32 PM

I play a lot of Skins games & some Alt Shot , and almost every match has at least one person booted , or blue screened, unexpected error , or -pick up ball boots the player ,, something happens to mess up the match .

been many post about this and seems no one cares about multi payer games !!!!

• razza31
    703 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 4:40 PM

MIBCTGOLF:
    I play a lot of Skins games & some Alt Shot , and almost every match has at least one person booted , or blue screened, unexpected error , or -pick up ball boots the player ,, something happens to mess up the match .

Yep might as well disable the pick up ball option really from skins... Thats an absolute can of worms. I usually don't have problem with AS and MP but you do get the 'expected error' from time to time.. Skins though has so many possibilities to get messed up without it being your fault...

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 4:53 PM

If we look at someone profil in alternate game, sometime a wonderfull disconnection appears lol

RSS